Muppet fans, who's hot?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Byron, you sound just like my dad.......he believes you aren't burning calories if you aren't sweating...he believes if you are sick..the only way to get rid of it is sweating...and not sweating under blankets...but working and sweating...when you're sick!

Sarah

so he tells me my workouts don't work because I don't sweat...but I just don't sweat as much as the average person.....

flor

Reaction score
i like so much benicio del toro he is hot and smart and latin :flirt:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
In honor of V-Day, thought I'd resurrect this thread. My celebrity crush du jour is Billy Boyd, aka Pippin... :flirt:
Erin

beaker

Reaction score
Holy thread ressurection batman!

Btw, do Muppet fan girls count? :wink: :flirt:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
And a thread that I started, might I add...I have nothing to say. :sleep:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Billy Boyd/Pippin...excellent choice!
I'd have quite a list of 'hotties', but I think my current choice would have to be Stuart Townsend as Lestat in Queen of the ******...although Vincent Perez (Marius) is a close runner up.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Billy Boyd/Pippin...excellent choice!
I'd have quite a list of 'hotties', but I think my current choice would have to be Stuart Townsend as Lestat in Queen of the ******...although Vincent Perez (Marius) is a close runner up.
Eek, sorry, I didn't mean to post something offensive! Its just the title of the movie!!
:embarrassed:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
otay, here are the guys I like (DONT TELL DAN! lol)
(in no particular order)

1. Ewan McGregor (and boy can he sing! hes in Star Wars, obi wan, and in Mulan Rouge)
2. Carry Elwes (you know they guy form the Princess Bride? My Westly?)
3. Michael J. Fox (yes I know im young, but he was hott in Back to the Future! its so sad about him now...)
4. Orlando Bloom ( BUT ONLY IN Pirates, he looks better as a brown eyed pirate, than a blond, blue eyed elf....)
5. Elijah Wood (JUST LOOK AT THOSE EYES!)
6. Sean Biggerstaff (you know, the guy who plays Oliver Wood In harry Potter, and hes got a AWSOME sexy accent!!)

yeah, thats all I can thik of for now... but ill more than likely later on tonight go "ohh ohh! I forgot one... oh well :halo:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
3. Michae J. Fox (yes I know im young, but he was hott in Back to the Future! its so sad about him now...)
Ooh, I had *such* a crush on him when I was five. In fact, I think he was probably my first celebrity crush. "Family Ties," man...

4. Orlando Bloom ( BUT ONLY IN Pirates, he looks better as a brown eyed pirate, than a blond, blue eyed elf....)
Well, I'm just the opposite. I think Orlando's to die for as Legolas but he doesn't jump out at my otherwise. When I first saw his picture for the cast, I thought, "Ack! He's not right at all!" But with a bit of Elvin garb and that angel hair, he pulled off the perfect ethereal look Legolas needed. Elves are so heavenly... *sigh*... but I still like hobbits better. :wink:

6. Sean Biggerstaff (you know, the guy who plays Oliver Wood In harry Potter, and hes got a AWSOME sexy accent!!)
:eek: I remember when his name got mentioned in this thread before. I keep forgetting about him since I only know about him from Harry Potter, and he has a woefully small role, and was cut altogether from the next movie! :grouchy: I must agree, I swoon whenever he shows up. You know, I suspect that any young Scottish or Irish guy would have a shot at my heart. I see - or, more to the point, hear - way to few Celts here in Pennsylvania...
Erin