Muppet fans, who's hot?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
I know!!! I loved him in the Princess Bride.... such blue eyes... english accent... :flirt: actualy he was good in Robbin Hood Men In Tights, especialy the line "and like some other Robbin Hoods, I can speak with a english accent" LOL! :smile:
I love Robin Hood: Men in Tights!! The Princess Bride is such a classic, too.
I also thought the guy that played Will Scarlett O'hara was a cutey, too.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
OK, how about Tom Selleck, Steve Gutenberg, and Jeff Goldblum? :flirt:
Erin
Yeah, Jeff Goldblum, definitely. His character in the move Nine Months, I completely swooned for. And I always loved the movie Vibes, with him and Cyndi Lauper. (though I think I am in a large minority, there!) lol!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I just love Jeff's geekiness. He's too adorable. I also like Hugh Grant's awkwardness in most of his movies, and his accent of course. :wink:
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I just love men and accents.... dont matter what they are... British, australian, french.... ahhh... Dan needs a accent, it would make him all the more perfect.... :flirt:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I know, why do I have to be stuck in No-Accent Land? Hmmph. At least south of the Mason-Dixon they've got somethin', as Byron so eloquently demonstrates. :wink: But Pennsylvania voices are as flat as they come... :frown:
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
nah, Colorado's are... there as flat and as proper english as it gets... geez... I think it would be cool to have an accent...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I know, me too! I *so* want an Irish accent. Like if I could sound just like Monica on "Touched By An Angel," that would be soooo cool. I can do an ok phony accent - and when I sing Irish songs I always use it :stick_out_tongue: - but it would be so cool to have one for real.
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
You take that back, Katie. lol

Accident=ticket=court=no fun.