Muppet fans, who's hot?

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
-Steve Burns. (Yeah, the guy that was on Blue's Clues.) I used to watch him while babysitting my cousins, and I tell you, the episode where he pulled out his guitar, and called it his "gee-tar", I was GONE.
-My ultimate, (aside fromm Jimmy Stewart):...
Woo hoo! Steve Burns is absolutely fabulous! Definately on fire! :flirt:
ya know, what did it for me...a few years ago i was flippin thru People magazine and i saw his picture. *drool* He was wearing a white tank top and had a smiley face tattoo on arm...had some nice muscles on him. wow.

ahhh...Jimmy Stewart. Have ya seen the movie 'Seventh Heaven'?
Excellent! he's awesome in that one :excited:

My all-time fave is Ronald Reagan. He the best! I've seen all his movies and he's so dreamy and sweet and lovable and nice...and he's like that for real too! *sniff* what a man!
golly, they sure don't make em like they used to. :cool:

leliebel

Reaction score
I'd like to add:

James Marsters
David Bowie
the guy that played the young bowie in the "Thursday's child" video
Singer of the dandy warholes

And Angelina Jolie is very pretty ofcourse :big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Aw, Manda, Jimmy Stewart? That's so sweet! I love him. What a great actor and all-around great guy. Class act. I think Tom Hanks is this generation's Jimmy Stewart, and Haley Joel Osment the next generation's. :flirt:
Erin

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Jimmy Stewart!! :smile:

Not that this is related in anyway to Jimmy Stewart, but I forgot to mention Matthew McConneghy (or however you spell his last name) lol...I think he is so sexy...his eyes and his smile, although he lacks an accent, I think his looks and charm make up for it.
:wink:

And we shouldn't leave Johnny Depp out...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My brother tells me every girl at his high school has a picture of Johnny Depp in her locker. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
My brother tells me every girl at his high school has a picture of Johnny Depp in her locker. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
LOL...well, thats not a bad thing...I love Tim Burton films, and Mr Depp certainly does an excellent job portraying his characters. And he makes a dead-sexy pirate...although perhaps not quite as dashing as the Dread Pirate Roberts.
I can't remember who all the girls (including moi) had pics of of in their lockers...I know I had a collage of nothing but David Bowie pics in mine.

beaker

Reaction score
Ok, I think I am the odd kid out...or maybe I am so completely detached from the media fabric of things. But I cant for some reason find any sort of connection like that to female actors or famous females...I think the last celeb crush I had was circa 96 Claire Danes. I find any crushes I have to be more rooted in real life, as it seems more tangible and more of a connection I guess? hehe, Im such a dreamer^^

Party_Animal

Reaction score
-David Wenham (Faramir) :flirt:
-Billy Boyd (so adorable as Pip)
-Sean Bean
-Elijah Wood
-Viggo Mortenson
-Dominiac Monaghan
-Johnny Depp
list goes on and on and on...