1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet figure collection pics

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by caper, Jan 11, 2008.

1. caper

caper Member

2. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Looks good, here's what MY collection USED to look like:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/rexcrk/MuppetCollection2.jpg

Although now they're arranged on actual shelves since we got new furniture and re-arranged the room a bit. I'll post new pics ASAP.

*Note* that pic was taken before I got my figures or regular Fozzie, Animal w/ Stage, Floyd, and Zoot so they aren't there.
  3. caper

caper Member

Nice!

You even have Jim henson and Sweetums in there!

Awesome!
  4. b0bb33z3r

b0bb33z3r New Member

this is my Christmas card I made for another toy site I'm a part of.

[​IMG]

:)
  5. caper

caper Member

Nice Christmas pic!

I never knew they made muppet babies figures:excited:
  6. b0bb33z3r

b0bb33z3r New Member

Thanks :) The Muppet Babies are from the 1986 McDonald's happy meal toys. They fit almost perfectly with the Palisades stuff. :)
  7. Desfiy

Desfiy New Member

There wasnt these are actual muppet babie toys, they are PVC or Rubber cant remember which, dont know the company who produced them, however there was plans for a Miss Piggy and Kermit Muppet Babies Figures.
  8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

9. Luke

Luke Active Member

I gotta ask, why is your boomerang fish being propped up by a mens urinal? :eek:
  10. b0bb33z3r

b0bb33z3r New Member

heh, thanks. Yeah I found the PiS sets on super clearance for $5 each on kbtoys.com a while back, so I grabbed 3 sets. With the extra head that looked SOOO much better, I figured I'd swap it out. I used the second PiS set to make a second room on the Swinetrek. A lab of sorts. It's holding junk for now tho.

http://thefwoosh.com/b0bb33z3r/Mup_Cast_073007_3.jpg

Oh and I think I love the PiS set the most because it acts as an interactive picture frame! :) That's me at Muppet Vision 3D at Disney World in the picture.

Heh, the urinal is from Palisades Harvey Birdman Adult Swim set. I needed a place to put the swordfish and I stuck him there just to be held for a sec, then found it funny so I left it. :p
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Always love seeing your collections Jamie. That theater is amazing, what did you make it out of?
  13. b0bb33z3r

b0bb33z3r New Member

frogboy, your backdrops are beautiful (especially muppet labs), how did you make them?
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks. Those were made in Photoshop. They are all flat and printed on foam board. The theater stage has more dimension cut into it. I have collected much Muppet imagery through the years and had recomposed it an added much of my artwork into the mix as well. I really wish I still had these source files for alteration, but they seem to be lost. :sympathy:

I found that the controversial design that Palisades provided for Muppet Labs really shined after dropping in a brighter backdrop for it to play off of. :eek:
  15. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

16. b0bb33z3r

b0bb33z3r New Member

nice pic antony. Is that rainbow connection Kermit in the middle?
  17. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

Yes it is :) . I had to put them into storage because my office was swamped with geeky things and my wife has got fed up with it looking like a boys room....the only things out now are my Muppet photo replicas and some signed pictures......I have left room for the rest of the Muppet replicas line so Ill fill my office up soon!
  18. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

^^^

I hope you're storing your Muppet figures safely! I've always had mine on display 'cause they just seem too good to put away!
  19. Telly

Telly Active Member

I'm in the process of re-arranging my Muppet shelf. I'll post pics when it's finished.

I'm kinda doubling up on some figures. I want the ones I consider to be the "main" ones in the backstage playset. Right now I only have Kermit and Fozzie in there. I just bought Scooter off of eBay. Now I need Piggy, Rizzo, Gonzo, Pepe, and Rowlf.

I also have a group shot on one of the shelves of the Muppets. I'm trying to add Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem to that group.
  20. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

The ones I have in my backstage setup now are: Fozzie, Scooter, Rowlf, Lew Zealand, Uncle Deadly and his ghost, Miss Piggy, and Johnny.

Kermit's not in there 'cause in the "main display" I have Rainbow Connection Kermit. Gonzo and Rizzo are in another part of my display.