1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet figure collection pics

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by caper, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Frogster Active Member

I decided to do a youtube video of my Muppet Palisades collection. I don't have all of them, but I've made the best out of what I have. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments!

2. beakerfan76 Member

I got that one for about $25 (that includes shipping), while Uncle Deadly set me back about $10 and I just got Fozzie for $15.

Oh, and Frogster, nice collection. I still have to get Strangepork and Hogthrob for my Pigs in Space set.
  3. aritario New Member

Frogster, saw your video. Great collection! Tremendous!
  4. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Great use for the spare Beaker head! :eek:
  5. Telly Active Member

Sweet collection, Frogster! I think my favorite was the Frog Scouts with the ghosts and Uncle Deadly behind them!
  6. beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

I liked how you put only the one's with the tuxes on in the Backstage set!
  7. Frogster Active Member

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Also I wanted to note something... when it comes to the Backstage Playset or any other position where the characters are behind something, my OCD kicks in and I have to have them showing from their waist up, just like the Muppeteers would when performing. There's 4 characters I did that for in the Backstage. Gonzo's standing on one of Chef's pots, Bunson's standing on a soda bottle cap, and Miss Piggy's standing on the pizza box; since she's behind Kermit, she has to stand up a bit taller. Also, if you slide Zoot's sax case in that space underneath Kermit's desk then sit him up on top, the table meets perfectly at Kermit's waist.
  8. Frogster Active Member

Yeah I'm a 'tard lol
  9. beakerfan76 Member

Sounds fair enough. :)

As for me, I am about to get my hands on a Muppet Labs set with Beaker. I'll have to keep my eyes out for Bunsen as well, since poor Beaky can't handle the labs alone. :eek:
  10. Dearth Active Member

I'm the same way when I pose my Sweetums... if I pose him with his mouth open, his right arm must dangle limp at his side. If I pose him with the right arm up, the mouth must close.

Dearth
  11. frogboy4 Inactive Member

12. figmental Member

Uhh... thats awesome.
  13. rexcrk Active Member

Yeah, very awesome!

I'm thinking next week when I'm on vacation I'll have a lot of spare time and then I can take some new Muppet figure display pics.
  14. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

not figure pics but i cant find the right place to put it
    figured id share my Jim Henson Wall to show how much of a muppet dork i am

[IMG]

My Kermit and My Photo Puppet Replica

[IMG]

The poster is One of the Last This He Signed i Tried taking a pic of it I also have a picture of Him Signing it
    [IMG]

you can kind of See it Here
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  15. b0bb33z3r New Member

I'm going to re-do my display this weekend so I hope to have some new pictures up soon. :)

It's been crazy busy lately.
  16. ohtherain New Member

17. FloydPepper77 New Member

I am lucky enough to have obtained the rarest Muppet Palisades figure, the Kermit and Pig Wedding Set that was given out as a gift at the wedding of Palisades' product developer Ken Lilly...only around 200 were made!
    I have collected every figure that was released so I am proud to show my collection. I am working on a display case right now so I am unable to take a group photo but here is a photo of the Wedding set.
    ENJOY!

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz201/tviola453/IMG_0582.jpg

:sing:
  18. Kung Orne I New Member

19. scottishpiggy Member

[IMG]

taken from my phone so not great quality was more showing off my replica gonzo and my muppets rug which i adore, ill add close ups of the palisades :)
  20. scottishpiggy Member