Muppet figure collection pics

The Narrator

Reaction score
I'd photograph my collection, but I don't keep everything set up at once. I usually only have one display (usually the Electric Mayhem stage) out at a time. Everything else is in storage bins... and that's not interesting photography!

bort

Reaction score
i have some pics but i'd have to search for 'em. some stuff my wife and i put on some shelves, other stuff stayed in the packages, so any pics we have aren't the "complete" collection.

TheRick1041

Reaction score

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'll have to take some more pics yet again, because I've got more figures now than the last batch of pics :stick_out_tongue:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Here's my humble collection. I hope to get some more figures soon. I have my eyes set on an Uncle Deadly figure.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting the glow in the dark version or the steppin' out version.
I grabbed them off eBay for 5$ each. They're pretty common on there for that price.

The shipping costs more then the figure. :smile:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I was about to do that, as a matter of fact. Poor ol First Mate Piggy needs some company, you know.

aritario

Reaction score
Hello, good playset. Congrats! I'm planning to get it maybe in the next two weeks. I saw some good prices on ebay.

Here's my humble collection. I hope to get some more figures soon. I have my eyes set on an Uncle Deadly figure.