Muppet figure collection pics

Luke

Reaction score
Always love seeing your collections Jamie. That theater is amazing, what did you make it out of?

b0bb33z3r

Reaction score
frogboy, your backdrops are beautiful (especially muppet labs), how did you make them?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Those were made in Photoshop. They are all flat and printed on foam board. The theater stage has more dimension cut into it. I have collected much Muppet imagery through the years and had recomposed it an added much of my artwork into the mix as well. I really wish I still had these source files for alteration, but they seem to be lost. :sympathy:

I found that the controversial design that Palisades provided for Muppet Labs really shined after dropping in a brighter backdrop for it to play off of. :eek:

b0bb33z3r

Reaction score
nice pic antony. Is that rainbow connection Kermit in the middle?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
nice pic antony. Is that rainbow connection Kermit in the middle?
Yes it is :smile: . I had to put them into storage because my office was swamped with geeky things and my wife has got fed up with it looking like a boys room....the only things out now are my Muppet photo replicas and some signed pictures......I have left room for the rest of the Muppet replicas line so Ill fill my office up soon!

rexcrk

Reaction score
^^^

I hope you're storing your Muppet figures safely! I've always had mine on display 'cause they just seem too good to put away!

Telly

Reaction score
I'm in the process of re-arranging my Muppet shelf. I'll post pics when it's finished.

I'm kinda doubling up on some figures. I want the ones I consider to be the "main" ones in the backstage playset. Right now I only have Kermit and Fozzie in there. I just bought Scooter off of eBay. Now I need Piggy, Rizzo, Gonzo, Pepe, and Rowlf.

I also have a group shot on one of the shelves of the Muppets. I'm trying to add Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem to that group.

rexcrk

Reaction score
The ones I have in my backstage setup now are: Fozzie, Scooter, Rowlf, Lew Zealand, Uncle Deadly and his ghost, Miss Piggy, and Johnny.

Kermit's not in there 'cause in the "main display" I have Rainbow Connection Kermit. Gonzo and Rizzo are in another part of my display.