Muppet Film and TV References

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
When they were smaller, did anyone else want to shrink down and actually go inside the pinball machine and see what it was like inside?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
When they were smaller, did anyone else want to shrink down and actually go inside the pinball machine and see what it was like inside?

Nope but i did want to be on SS

Drtooth

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Actually, I was more or less wondering how the shell a pinball machine can have 2 levels. Unless the gag is that it's imagining what's happening to the ball when it's in a pit.

>>I Don't Think It Is "actual". Ctw Would Not Grant Premissson For Cookie Monster To Be On Crack<<

The Cookie Monster reff isn't "actual," so it must fall into a sort of parody loophole. The Pinball Number count, however, using the audio, or even the real tune (original recording or not) would have to have been authorized by SW or whomever owns the copywrite to the music.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Trash of the Titans

I have seen that episode, but the reference wasnt there. Someone posted it before and it went like this:

a young Homer Simpson (with some huge Drums that you would see in a marching band and talking to some young ladies) says "Hi, I'm Homer J. Simpson, You might know me as one of The Beatles, And I'm also Oscar The Grouch, So anyone want to go out with me? (young ladies walk away)

scooter289

Reaction score
Last night on SNL, there was a sketch about a Scandinavian cooking show on the Food Network, and the host of the show were played by Seth Meyers and Scarlett Johannson, and Seth Meyer's character made refernece to the sterotypical view of Swedes from America's Muppet Show. Then when they went to a word from their sponsers, they had Andy Samberg dressed as the Swedish Chef and they were advertising Swedish Chef ringtones, where he was doing his Borks and whatnotto the tune of "Axel F" it was pretty funny!:big_grin:

Dantecat

Reaction score
That sure is a pretty funny video.Even Statler and Waldorf appear at the ending where TMS Curtains are.:smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow who did Statler and Waldorf in that clip? They were pretty good!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Family Guy

Model Misbehavior-Before the skit w/ Cookie Monster in rehab, Stewie asks Brian to come into his office and the Sesame Street phone rings. On the phone are 4 buttons with pictures of Big Bird, Ernie, The Count, and Grover. Stewie answers the phone and it's Grover calling(voice not heard), saying that the letter G and number 6 are wonderful. Then Stewie hangs up because he(Grover)wouldn't stop shouting. Notice that on the phone in another shot, Grover is replaced by Oscar.

Wow who did Statler and Waldorf in that clip? They were pretty good!

Yeah I know! They sounded exactly like the originals. I wonder if the guys doing their voices would like to be Muppeteers for them(speaking of which, what was this story I heard about months ago...this Disney recasting thing... what was all that about? People said that it was a bad thing. I want to know why.