Muppet Film and TV References

Skye

Reaction score
You're right, Erin... that may not be funny, but it is really, really interesting. And kinda weird. But hey, I guess the Muppets come in handy all over the place!

Frogster

Reaction score
Am I the only one who caught, on "My Name Is Earl" that Earl's best friend mentioned he collected the Palisades Muppet figures? Also, I think at one point, Earl's ex-wife said that his voice sounded like a gay Kermit.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I know it's weird when you first see it but the website is actually pretty funny.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Ok guys, I just went through all 23 pages and I didn't see this reference listed. Anyone remember My So Called Life? At the end of the episode
ON THE WAGON, Rayanne sings the Sesame Street theme

Check it out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CSEd0YJGdU

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The Swedish Chef makes a brief and silent appearance on the opening spread of a parody "Yell's Kitchen" in the latest issue of MAD Magazine.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I saw that! I pointed that out to everyone that was in the car wiht me when I was reading it.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I hope no one mentioned this yet, but a couple of weeks ago, there was a reference on Late Night with Conan O'Brian called "Vomiting Kermit". It's basically a large Kermit doll that spews fake vomit from its mouth.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Oh, and I almost forgot! About last week or so on the Soup, they showed a clip of Sesame Street, involving a "Hairy Godfather". And, um... Yeah. And Joe McHale said something like, "I love your hair, Snufflagupuss!"