Muppet Film and TV References

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Morgan Clueless said:
I hope no one mentioned this yet, but a couple of weeks ago, there was a reference on Late Night with Conan O'Brian called "Vomiting Kermit". It's basically a large Kermit doll that spews fake vomit from its mouth.
I think I've seen him before, he's a semi regular character, right?
Morgan Clueless said:
Oh, and I almost forgot! About last week or so on the Soup, they showed a clip of Sesame Street, involving a "Hairy Godfather". And, um... Yeah. And Joe McHale said something like, "I love your hair, Snufflagupuss!"
I saw that with my wife and asked if I knew anything about it, and I said no, but I'm sure someone on MC would!

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I think I've seen him before, he's a semi regular character, right?
I hadn't really seen any other episode with the Vomiting Kermit until then, so I don't really know.

Vic Romano said:
I saw that with my wife and asked if I knew anything about it, and I said no, but I'm sure someone on MC would!
You mean about The Soup or the clip? :confused: Dumb question, I know.

~ Morgan "Loves Snuffy's Hair" Goat

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oh god, Vomiting Kermit. lol, That's a great character. I've seen that on a few episodes, including a Xmas episode where he spews egg nog, and he keeps going even if the fake vomit is gone and water's coming out. There was an episode where he spewed egg nog, and Kevin Spacey was on, and the stuff was still on the floor. Kevin Spacey showed how a Rock star throws a tantrum and threw the chair and it landed in the Kermit vomit. It was fricken hilarious, I'll look for it on the new Google/Youtube

Daniel

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Am I the only one who caught, on "My Name Is Earl" that Earl's best friend mentioned he collected the Palisades Muppet figures? Also, I think at one point, Earl's ex-wife said that his voice sounded like a gay Kermit.
yea in one of the first episodes I saw of the show his dumb buddy was standing at a vending machine and it had muppet dolls in it and he was talking about muppets.
And in another episode his x steals a truck with a guy inside and Earl talks in a fake British accent and she says that he sounds like a gay kermit the frog hahahaha

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Last night on WWE Smackdown, Brian Kendrick used a move that's hard to describe, but the announcers said he calls the move "Dr. Teeth". I have to assume he had the Muppets in mind when he named the move.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Mickey Moose said:
Last night on WWE Smackdown, Brian Kendrick used a move that's hard to describe, but the announcers said he calls the move "Dr. Teeth". I have to assume he had the Muppets in mind when he named the move.
haha that's so awsome! The Good Dr. is my all time favorite muppet!:big_grin:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
This past week on Naked News Daily Male(which airs on OutTV here in Canada, so technically this counts), during their blooper segment, one of the anchors was reciting a nursury rhyme(I think it was Mary Had a Little Lamb), and he messed up at the end(either on purpose or not), and he started hitting his head against his clipboard saying "Oh I'll never get it, never never!!!" in what I have to assume is his impression of Don Music.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Big Bird Fan said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet. Last night on American Idol we saw Big Bird's long lost cousin, as Ryan put it. I'll just let the clip explain itself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wily0yPKwwc

oh my GOSH!!! i seen it lastnight, i never laughed so hard in a longtime! hahahah... they even had the SS them song playin', LOL.... 26... HA! thats a joke n a half, hahaha!!!! shes really 51 she sayed? :big_grin: