Muppet Group Therapy Session

puppetise

Reaction score
kermit walks over to scooter and puts his arm around him and they sing together all the muppets join in like in (tmm ending) Jim and richard shed a tear mr alder is sitting in an arm chair behind the mirror smilling my work here is done

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
RL: I love this song. *smiles as he plays it. then whispers to M.N.* I realized something. this is becoming an RPG almost. XD It's awesome. *Tiptoes over to Richard, and steals a kiss on his cheek. Then gives him a huge hug.* You're awesome man!

(You do Richard better then I do, M.N. Take it from there. XD)
Oh, so I get to determine Mr. H.'s response? I love my job.

(Richard smiles, and turns bright red.)
Jim: (laughing) Richard, I didn't think you were capable of blushing!
Richard: Put a lid on it, Jim. (turns to RL and gives her a rib-cracking hug) And you, Renee, are just as awesome. Now let me just pay you back. (plants a huge kiss on her cheek; the members of the Electric Mayhem start whistling and cat-calling)

(M.N. has by now hit several wrong notes on her guitar, for she is laughing too hard to properly concentrate.)
M.N.: Here's one for you, Scooter. (leans over and gives Scooter a hug) Thanks for putting up with us through all this craziness.
Kermit: What about me?
M.N.: And here's one for you, Mr. the Frog. (gives Kermit a hug, and then holds up right arm in a karate stance in case Miss Piggy decides she objects)

puppetise

Reaction score
hey guys all together now six string Orchestra Scooter plays the last note and every one cheers

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(there is much laughter and general merriment)

Richard: You've gotten better at that, Scooter.

(M.N. readjusts fingers on frets and starts playing something slow and bluesy by Eric Clapton - RL, the EM and Scooter join in)

Mr. Adler: Let's see...it began as tensions between the Muppets themselves...and then Renee Louvier and Muppet Newsgirl muscled their way into the story after Kermit and Scooter had their fight...and then M.N. somehow managed to summon Jim Henson and Richard Hunt from the beyond, which raised the chaos factor several points...now we've got them all having a sing-along out in the office...dear me, how am I going to classify this in my records?

M.N.: I need to put new strings on this thing...wait, aw, man, I let my brother have my last set of steel acoustic strings. I'll have to visit a music store after this.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
((Wow. I was at school, and you guys certainly have been busy. I don't know what else to say to keep this RPG moving right along (pun intended, heh heh). *Sits in corner and waits for inspiration* ))

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh, by the way, MN, I just wanted to say your Richard is so uncanny it's scary. And you've never met him? That's pretty cosmic.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hey, thanks, MeepBorkMeep. To the best of my knowledge, I've never met Richard Hunt...at least, not in person.
Of course, I've grown up in a family of people like Richard, which is to say, loud, crazy people with exceedingly sharp wits, so that might have something to do with it.

puppetise

Reaction score
*mr adler walks in fozzie walks over to him can you analize me now puppetise said it will help me
Adler: ok please start
fozzie::embarrassed:ok well as you know those two heckle me whenever i perform........

Take it away some one

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
((All right, I'll make Fozzie's next. I never thought of that. Thanks for the help with the writer's block, puppetise. :wink: ))