Muppet Haunted Hotel

MuppetVison

Reaction score
Someone said they read about this. Were is a site with the script or a storyline? It's a rumered muppet movie.

Luke

Reaction score
Yes, Henson own the script for this and officially (to licensee's) it's in 'development' but don't look for it to be made anytime soon.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yes, Henson own the script for this and officially (to licensee's) it's in 'development' but don't look for it to be made anytime soon<<<

Thank goodness. Whoever wrote this and other beyond horrible scripts should be fired^_^

Where's Jerry Juhl when ya need him?

Luke

Reaction score
Cory,

How the heck do you know it's a horrible script ? I take it you haven't seen it, and i don't think a full plot summary was ever released, just a few basic rumors.

MuppetVison

Reaction score
o, so it's not realesed to read or have any characters been confirmed in it. Or is it just something being talked about?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
I think it was a script purchased by the Henson's many years ago and has been 'in development' ever since along with 'Muppet Time Travel', 'Cheapest Muppet Movie' etc etc. We know the basic concepts behind these ideas but nothing more. They are still listed as possible future projects on licensing releases but that doesn't mean they'll go beyond that stage. None of these movies have been made or are likely to be made while the Henson Company doesn't have a theatrical movie deal.

Rumors were that if 'Muppets From Space' was a success (in box office terms) the following Halloween 'Muppet Haunted House' would have been released along with lots of other 'Muppet Monster' style merchandise and the Playstation game 'Muppet Monster Adventure' which was released at a later date.

The next Muppet movie to look forward to is a 'made for TV' one on NBC this Christmas.

The Big Don

Reaction score
'Muppet Time Travel', 'Cheapest Muppet Movie'
Ive never heard of these. Are there scripts or storylines for these or any other movie ideas. Thanks

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey "The Big Don"---funny, my dad's name is also Don, and he is also BIG---as am I (I'm 6'6", but not mussle-big---a slim worker-outer, if you will).

In "The Kheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made", the idea is that Gonzo is somehow in kharge of the film's budget, but he spends almost all of it on the openin' kredits. So, after those, the movie just goes downhill from there (set-wise), lookin' kheaper and faker eakh step of the way...

(Please forgive my absense of the letter "see"---due to sertain prinsiples, I kannot type it as of now...)