1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet King Arthur

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by theprawncracker, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Really closed this one up with a bang, with such a believably Kermity style as well. not saying how it ends, but you know ol' Kermit. He wants to make everyone happy.

Even the fact that Robin was Mordred was handled in a believably in character way. I'm actually kinda bummed it's over. That's how good it was.
  2. Aaron Sparrow

Aaron Sparrow New Member

Glad you guys liked it! For all the stresses of putting out a comic book, this one was a heckuva lot of fun to be a part of. Kudos to Paul, Patrick, Dave, David, James, and Amy for making this one such a blast!

I think you'll enjoy the trade as well, which will be on the high quality glossy stock, and with a lot of extras in the first chapter that we didn't have time to include in the individual issue, including some great new narration!

And that's right...don't forget DARKWING DUCK coming in June! I guarantee it will knock your socks off! (Those of you wearing them, that is...)

-A