1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Labs Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

(By Beauregard)

:confused: Greetings, and welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is being made today. I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and this is my fateful--oh, sorry--faithful assistant, Beaker.

:eek: Meep mee!
    ----------------------------------
    GAME RULES:

The player will create the name of a Muppet Labs invention and post it on the game. In the style of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, the next player has to come up with a detailed, and good, description of the Muppet Labs invention before submitting their post (describing how it works and why), and will also list a NEW Muppet Labs invention for the next person to describe.

Based on Beauregard's example:

The Honeydew-esque description:

So, basically, you're taking a title that someone creates and writing a short script for a Muppet Labs sketch.

So, next post starts the game!!
  2. Princeton

Princeton Guest

:confused: : Ever want to watch a show that was sadly taken off the air, but would begin a new life in syndication, only to find out that the channel that it's on is not available in your area? Well, worry not, because Muppet Labs is proud to present the TV 4000! Yes, no matter what show you're looking for, you'll find it on one of its 4000 channels. Hey, it's not called the TV 4000 for nothing; with 4000 channels you're sure to find your favorite show! So sit back, relax, and enjoy a long lost episode of Herman's Head, My Mother The Car, or whatever!

Next invention: The Hat Picker 200
  3. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

Oh Fozzie, I fell off my chair laughing at the sample posts! Beaker kissing Bunsen! Way too funny.

I'm gonna take a stab at this.

:confused: Have you ever had the problem with picking out just the right hat to go with your outfit of the day? Well, Muppet Labs has solved your problem. With a simple flip of the switch, the Hat Picker 200 will not only pick out a correct hat, it will also place it gently on your head.

Beaker will now demonstrate.

:eek: Meeep meep! *flips switch*

:confused: See how Beaker is dressed in cowboy clothes? See the hat picker choosing the correct cowboy hat? Now watch it place it gently on Beaker's head. *the machine then proceeds to jam the hat down so hard that Beaker's head pops out the top and he is now wearing the hat around his shoulders* Um..oh dear. Maybe it still needs a bit of work.

Next Machine The Frog Cleaner
  4. Ever wanted to clean up those gunky frogs, well this machine takes care of that. Simply place the frog into are 3-room machine, first the frog will be soaked in lukewarm water, then the frog will be soaked from head to toe in shampoo and then will be dried off in the hot tub inside.

Next machine: Muppet Maker 10.6
  5. Princeton

Princeton Guest

Can you not decide on your favorite Muppet? If so, the Muppet Maker 10.6 is the machine for you! Simply press the button with Kermit's face on it and out pops a Muppet with different features of your favorites. Any combination is possible. For example, your Muppet could have Beaker's hair, Kermit's eyes, Piggy's nose, Fozzie's ears, and Janice's mouth all in one Muppet! The possibilities are endless!

Next invention: The Potato Thrower 3000
  6. Disneys Muppets

Disneys Muppets New Member

7. Tired of weakly throwing potatos? Well this throws potatos right at your friends. Use it at parties, BBQ's and other random places.

Next machine: Egg Sucker
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Here in the Muppet Labs we can finally teach your Grandpa to suck eggs. Here, is a lovely friendly chicken, who will very kindly provide the egg.

*points to Camilla, who is sat on the top of a long spiral tube*

And here, is Beaker taking the place of your Grandpa.

*Beaker is stood below the long green tube, wlookig up*

And when I press this button.

*presses large red button*

The machine will suck an egg right from the chicken, and it will slide down the long windy narrow tube, landing in beaker's mouth.

*A large golden egg smacks Beaker on the head, and knocks him out*

Alternatly...

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR: The Great Globe Trotter 20 and 2
  9. Ever wanted to explore the world without leaving home? Well, with Muppet Labs' The Great Globe Trotter 20 and 2 you won't have to worry. Our vechile here can simulate a jeep going around your favorite country of interest as my assistant Beaker will demonstarte. You could have lunch, buy souviners, spend the night and all with a click of a button. Beaker! Put your seatbelt on, our tossing yourself too much!

Next machine: Fun & Games Killer Version 1.0
  10. Beauregard

Fun and Games Killer v. 1.0 is the most, ooh ho yes, most exciting of our new gadgety devices. Is there a game you have always wanted to destroy? Monopoly, is the one taht Beaker chose, because he always wins, and I always, oooh ho yes, loose to him...uh hum. So, today he has decided to get rid of this game once and for all time, with this wonderfull machine. Simply insert one copy of the game here...

..and then hand another copy to your assistant. Then press this, where is it? Ah yes, this button...

..and boom, walla! Both copies explode in a giant poof of smoke, and, er, where's Beaker gone?

Next: The Flipping Pizza Popper...
  11. Tired of making burned pizzas in the oven? Or waiting a half-hour to wait for pizza? Well, with the Flipping Pizza Popper it does that all instantly. Simply put a pizza in our toaster-like box. For this we will use Beaker instead of a pizza. (Beaker pops out covered in pepperoni and shaped like a circle) Beaker! What happend to you?

Next Machine: MuppetCrypts/MuppetsInTheRye Extreminator
  12. Beauregard

WARNING: As the unoficial Game Master of this game, I have to say Philo taht almost all of your ideas for machines have been against those two, or involving teh Game's forum. Would you please Cut It Out.

NEXT MACHINE: The Rose Petal Beatle Terminator
  13. Tired of rose petal bugs taking over your home? Well then, with Muppet Labs' Rose Petal Beatle Terminator you'll never have to worry about that again. Simply put this nozel onto your home and when they come by... KA-BLOOEY! Their dead!

Next Machine: Kashinelfliz Sandwich Butter
  14. Beauregard

Oh, wow, ohw this new little gadgetmagiggy is more exciting than even I can express, so Beaker, over to you:

Beaker: Meep, meep, mip! Meepmeep meepp meeeeep!

:confused: Indeed 'meep' is right, oh tall squeaky one. So, please watch carefully.

*Ka-Boom!*

:eek: Meep! *cough* Meepers!

:confused: Oh beeping thing...

Next: Micro Word Depressor
  15. :confused: Always wanted to make those micro words cry? Well with Muppet Labs' Micro Word Depressor... YOU CAN! Simpy write something down and scan it on our little machine here and... Beakie, will you demonstarte. (Beaker scans a word and Mirco Words come out of the screen on the machine)

Micro Words: We know all about you little deperessor plan. ATTACK! (Micro words attack Muppet Labs)

:confused: That's all for today on Muppet Labs.

Next Machine: Relaxatron 600
  16. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Ok,this is my first one,that I think I can muster one up,so be patient.

Dr. Honeydew: Welcome to Muppet Labs,where the future *wiggles fingers* is being made today. You all know my assistant Beaker?

Beaker: Meep,meep.

Dr. Honeydew: Well,here is our latest and greatest invention.The Relaxatron 600. Yes,the Relaxatron 600 is a scientific wonder. Just imagine,a machine that can easily *wiggles fingers* melt your stress away. Ok Beaker,just step into the Relaxatron 600 & we'll begin the relaxation process.

:: Beaker steps into machine ::

Dr. Honeydew: I shall now turn the machine on,like so *pushing blue button* & you will see Beaker's stress instantly melt away.Right Beakie?

:: Beaker begins to shrink or 'melt' into nothingness ::

Dr. Honeydew: There you have it ladies and gents,Beaker is now stress free! ::looking around:: Beaker? Now where did he go to?

<we hear a tiny set of meeps coming from the floor>

Dr. Honeydew: Well,that's our day here,at Muppet Labs. Beaker?

next machine: Gum Taste-Stretcher 5000
  17. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

Gum Taste-Stretcher 5000

Ever wonder what a new flavor gum tased like but your to scared to try it?
    well we got the machen for you. this machine first stretches out the gum numerious times untill the gum has the "pre-chued". Then the gum is ruped on a REAL HUMAN TUG each machien has. the machen then tells you how the gum tasted

Next Invention: The Ultimate Puppeter 80000
  18. Beauregard

The Ultimate in Puppeters! Have your arms ever started to ache after just minutes in a Puppet? Well, here in Muppet Labs we have the answer for you. As beaker will demonstrate, with his little, ahh how cute, teddy bear, all you have to do is insert your puppet, or teddy, in here...ah yes, and then press this...uh huh...turn that....um hm...spin, er, the thinggerme, and pull this lever.

And..oh dear.

Next: Rioting Mashed Potato Eater
  19. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Greetings once again and welcome to Muppet Labs where the future is being made today. I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and this is my faithful assistant, Beaker! Say hello, Beakie.

Mee meee.

Good work, Beaker!

Meemoo.

Friends, have you ever been cooking a great Sothern Soul Food Supper and realized that the potatoes were just 'eyeing' you? That they are ready to picket because they realize that they're next in the boiling pot of water? Well, you no longer have to worry about those riotous potatoes any longer!

Meeooo Meep?

No, Beaker, you don't! Today, we present you with the "Rioting Mashed Potato Eater." All you have to do is add the angry potatoes and this machine does the rest of the work for you.

Simply open the Angry Riotous Potato Entry door at the top of the machine, drop in the potatoes where, for approximately one minute they will listen to soothing classical music to soften them up a bit, then they will drop down into the px400 Steamer Box where they will be immediately be moistened through-and-through prior to being sent into the Slice/Dice/Crush/n/Mush-ater-box and be turned into Mashed Potatoes, then they come out the end on a little spoon and are fed to you!

Yes, friends, we have made it simple for you to avoid those "Hater Taters."

And now, Beaker will demonstrate the Rioting Mashed Potato Eater. Go ahead, Beaker.

Mee meep.

Now, you see Beaker approaching the Rioting Potatoes and...

MEEE MEEEE!!!

no, Beaker, YOU grab THEM. Beaker, you're doing this all wrong! You don't let them grab you like that. Take the upper hand and...Beaker! Get out of that machine! Don't let those potatoes do that to...you...and...hey! Oh, dear!

Well, friends, looks like we may need to do some more work on our device here, but tune in next time where we introduce you to the Muppet Labs' Poodle Poofer.

For now, I'm going to go listen to some soothing classical music, get steamed through-and-through, and mashed. *Sigh*

MEEEEE!!