Muppet Labs Game

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Do you ever look at people and think "they'd be funnier if they were Bert and Ernie" all you have to do is point it at them and push the button and BAM, they'll instantly turn into Bert and Ernie. Stay tuned next week for our next invention, The Anti Ugliness Generator :confused: :eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone, and welcome to Muppet Labs where the future is being made today! I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and this is my faithful assistant, Beaker!

Today, I am very excited for all you ugly people out there as we have the Anti-Ugliness Generator! Indeed, all you have to do is be an ugly person, enter into this tank, have a seat, and the machine will take care of everything else! Are you missing teeth? Is your hair falling out or bald? Wrinkles? Look like someone ran across your face with a stump grinder? Fear your ugliness no longer!!

My assistant Beaker will now be our test subject for the Anti-Ugliness Generator and...oh, Beakie! Go on in there! It won't hurt one bit. That's it...good boy!

I just lock the door, push the button and here we go!

In just a moment, I will open this door and poor ugly Beaker will now be the handsomest man on earth! OH! There went the ding. He's done!

He's...um...

Oh, dear. He IS done. Well, that'll teach me to use parts from a microwave in my inventions.

Well, tune in next time for our combination Belly Button Lint Remover and Jam Maker!

Anybody got ketchup?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Do you ever have trouble deciding wheater you want to remove Belly Button Lint or Make Jam. well now you can do both. with our combination Lint remover and jam maker. Just insert the Lint, add strawberries, and BAM, you get jam. While this may seem gross, it is actually 100% sanitary, it's cleaner than real jam. We'll have Beaker test it out, go ahead Beaker. (beaker eats the jam and shrinks to 2 feet tall. Um, we obviously have some kinks to work out, tune in next week for our latest invention, The Beaker Translator. :eek: :eek:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
The Beaker Translater: Hi i'm Guest Science Guy Pepe and to day i will unviel my Translater OK-ey

Mr beaker can you please come out

Pepe:say some thing in to this mike

Beaker: Meepepepepee Meepepemeepepepememempppp

(Beaker talks Nothing)

Whats wrong Ok-ey

(Pepe Looks around)

Pepe: Oh it's not Plugged in

( Pepe Plugs in Just Then It starts to Rain)

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ POP BOOOOOOMMMMMM

(Beaker has once again been Blown Up)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's the name of the next device, Kimp? You get to name it for someone else to describe.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BUNSEN: Greetings, Everyone, and welcome to Muppet Labs where the FUTURE is being made TODAY! And I am ecSTATIC that today, we have developed an item for all you 1970s-jive-dancing-wanna-be's! Here before us now we have the "Grover's Automatic Disco Shoes!"

As you may recall, our good friend Grover Monster from Sesame Street did a great tribute to that well-known movie "Saturday Night Fever," starring John Travolta. Grover did dance so well! Today, however, my assistant Beaker will wear these shoes and become a disco dancing FOOL!

Beaker: Mee meee?

Bunsen: (helps Beaker put on the shoes.) There, and aren't those some attractive shoes?

Beaker: Mepp! Mee meeee me meep.

Bunsen: Yes, I knew you would especially love the elevated soles, Beakie! (back to audience) Now, these shoes also have many uses besides dancing! They jog for you, run for you, pedal your bike, and even straighten your socks! Here we go, Beakie! Ready?

Beaker: Meep!

Bunsen: (Presses button. Nothing. Presses it again. Nothing.) Oh, dear, Beakie! It seems we've run into a little snag, but no problem! (Grabs a screwdriver and tinkers with the buttons). Just righty-tighty this screw here and...

*POP! SIZZLE!*

Bunsen: Oh, dear. I think I've shorted it!

Beaker: Mo-oh!

Bunsen: Maybe we better take these shoes right off your fee...uh, oh!

(The shoes begin to run in place, do a moon walk, then blast off across the room running! Suddenly...)

BANG!

(a hole is in the wall the shape of Beaker as he goes running off down the block.)

Bunsen: Oh, dear! That'll cost some money to fix. Well, tune in next time folks when we'll display our new "Radio Controlled Box Taper."

Beaker: (running in background) Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Bunsen: Don't worry, Beakie! They power will run down by tomorrow!!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
"Radio Controlled Box Taper."

Hello Bunson here have you ever wanted to tape something well you eat and hold a remote well now you can as my ***'t beaker depostes this " Radio Controlled Box taper " well i sort throught this refrigrater box being sent w/ fish to china

beaker hit the power buttoin it seels a small sho bok on the table he then moves on to a bigger box on the floor direct the remote towards the box and walla the box tapes shut gust then the phone rings. Beaker gets up and accdently drops the repote it breaks the Box Taper goes wild looking for boks see Bunsons box tapes it shut with Bunson inside. beaker comes back into the shot looks around sees the broken remote and says Meeeppeppepeppepepp ( translation well bunson will fix it when he gets back).

The door rings it's Fed-ex to pick up the pkg's to be sent to China

Beaker looking around for Bunson take the cue and says meep meep meppepepepepep meeeppepepeepepep ( transtlation: join us next time when we try out the Sandwich Locator)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Greetings! Welcome to Muppet Labs where the Future is being made today. I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and this is my faithful assistant Beaker...

B: Mee mee mee.

Thank you, Beakie!
Well, friends, ever get to lunchtime in your busy business workday and discover that your lunch is gone? "Now, where is that sandwich?" You ask yourself. Well, I'm happy to announce today that your lunchtime worries are over forever more! We've developed a new item that will help you detect your sandwich!! Simply turn it on and...

*The machine begins beeping and pointing*

Oh, wait...I hid the sandwich over the other direction and it's...Well, folks, it's obviously malfunctioning. Oh, how embarassing it's...I can't...oh, dear!

*The machine begins pulling Bunsen in another direction*

Beaker: Mee meee?!

Look out, Beaker!

*The machine and Bunsen both plow into Beaker and knock him down, the machine obviously explodes because it's not a Muppet skit if it doesn't. Bunsen and Beaker climb up on the edge of the table.*

I don't understand that, Beaker! It's supposed to find a sandwich, but it found you instead.

Beaker: Me? Mee mee mee meee.

You ATE the sandwich, Beaker?

Beaker; Meep.

OH GOODIE! And there you have it folks, the Sandwich Locator WORKS!! Of course, I'll have to fix that self-destruct problem...

Tune in next time gang when the Automatic Bobby Pin Applicator will be announced!

Beaker: Mee mee..

What do you mean you're still hungry?