1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Labs Playset Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Jul 11, 2002.

1. supertulip New Member

Amazon/TRU says the playset is shipping now. Hopefully I'll get mine soon :)
  2. CaptCrouton New Member

I'm happy to announce I acquired my Muppet Labs set in Michigan City, IN at the TRU. South Bend doesn't have them. At least they didn't today.
  3. grail New Member

is that where you are located? i'm up that way all the time...my fiancee goes to notre dame
  4. Luke Active Member

I mean to say, i saw one of these at 'Into The Void' comic shop in Bluewater, Kent UK - just the playset, no figures in the line and someone was walking out with it so i think they were only taking orders.
  5. BAZ New Member

YES!!!!!

Muppet Labs have finally arrived at TRU in Nebraska. They had 4 (had being the key word here, they now have 3)

Way cool set. Love the working switches.