Muppet Labs Playset Arrives: When and Where

Luke

Reaction score
I can understand not putting Beaker seperate (well, unless you go via the net), while some may not pay $25, some will be tempted who might not have bought the Playset if Beaker was made individually. So basically that would equal less playset sales and less emphasis on Playsets.

gringo

Reaction score
I found the playset at the TRU in Lynnwood, WA. Looks great, it was 22.99. Have not opened it yet. I'll be receiving another one from EBworld next week.

Mark

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
Now Virgin is there. Tower was much better in that location, Virgin is too expensive.
Man, I can't tell you how bummed I was the day I walked by that corner to discover a bare building. I remember in the good old days when the soundtrack section had it's very own little room, kinda like what places do with classical/opera/jazz sections now.

Now with Virgin there, it's nice to have a big three-decker around again, but you're right, they're way too expensive. Has Tower found a new location yet? And more importantly, are we allowed to say 'Virgin' here?

kane31666

Reaction score
Just wanna let everyone know that EB pushed it back another week to 7/31

Smig

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Man, I can't tell you how bummed I was the day I walked by that corner to discover a bare building. I remember in the good old days when the soundtrack section had it's very own little room, kinda like what places do with classical/opera/jazz sections now.

Now with Virgin there, it's nice to have a big three-decker around again, but you're right, they're way too expensive. Has Tower found a new location yet? And more importantly, are we allowed to say 'Virgin' here?

Tower relocated further down on tremont street right around Fenway Park . It's next to the WBCN radio staion.

Smig

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
Tower relocated further down on tremont street right around Fenway Park . It's next to the WBCN radio staion.
Nice! I know where I'm goin' tonight! :big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
DIAMOND COMICS SHIPS LAB

Anyone looking at the local comic shop should swing by tomorrow. DIAMOND COMICS shipments went out for delivery with this weeks goods. Phone first, but they should be there.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Has anyone found the Labs playset at an EB yet?
I have yet to see ANY Muppet toys on the shelf at the three Electronics Boutiques in my area