Muppet Labs Playset Arrives: When and Where

Aurons Masamune

Reaction score
Oh oh! Has anyone in the Central Florida/Orlando seen 'em yet? I dun' get out to the stores that much, and I really want to get a set for my Beaker-obsessed friend. ^^ (Unless she got it in Cali. already...) That, and it'd be funny to have a Beaker to wail on! X-D

*Errrmmm... sorry for my sudden post*

dan

Reaction score
Beaker just arrived here in Hollywood so I went and picked him up at the local Toys R Us. :smile:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Went to La-La land over the weekend, they arrived in Phoenx while I was gone, thankfully my house-sitter works at TRU, so there was one on the dining room table when I got home. Apparently they sold out fast!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just hope Newburry Comics gets it in. You see, I have a gift certificate I was saving for the Animal playset, but since it's delayed (and since series three won't be out by Christmas), I might as well use it.

Originally I was going to buy a George Liquor Doll (I got Jimmy the Idiot boy for my Birthday) and I couldn't wait for that.... guess I have to now!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I just hope Newburry Comics gets it in.
They probably get them through Diamond Comics.
If so, go to www.diamondcomics.com
From there you can find the weekly shipping list and see when they are sending the playsets out. Diamond is ususally a couple of weeks behind TRU, since their distrobution network is different.
All this is assuming Newbury ordered it, I assume they did. I used to work at the Urban Outfitters across the street, and Newbury was always full of coolish thingies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not so sure... Is Newburry Comics around in other staes besides MA? They are not so much as a comic book store (they have 'em, I just don't buy them there) as a music/novelty store.

What I do know is they charge much for them. Dr. Teeth was like, 12 bucks. I got mine at the Slurp an' Burp...GREAT MY SIGNATURE IS HAUNTING ME!

I ment Toys R Us..Toys R Us...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I'm not so sure... Is Newburry Comics around in other staes besides MA? ...
I don't think so. I used to shop the one in Harvard Square, and there was another one, down the street from the Tower Records and Ave Victor Hugo....

Just call them, I am sure that they get there toys from Diamond. And you can track when the playsets ship from the Diamond Website.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke

I don't think so. I used to shop the one in Harvard Square, and there was another one, down the street from the Tower Records
Tower Records which is no longer there. Now Virgin is there. Tower was much better in that location, Virgin is too expensive.

Dan

grail

Reaction score
i just called my local TRU here in Indianapolis...again...only this time they had them! they're holding it for me and i'll pick it up on my way to work!