Muppet Listings 14.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I see what you mean by the international list; okay, but in the future I'll send you a list of the foreign co-productions names.

And here's the info for Lulu:

Lulu was originally a blue/grey Anything Monster with fluffy yellow hair (with some pigtails), an orange nose, and green eyelids. She debuted in season 31 for the Monster's Field Trip episode. She made a few more appearances that season, too.

During season 32, Lulu seemed to be a good regular character for Stephanie D'Abruzzo, so she was rebuilt as a completely new puppet, this time with dark purple fur.

However, the dark purple version didn't look too good, so by season 33, yet another version was built, with lavendar fur, a yellow nose, red eyelids, and a dark purple Afro-like hairdo.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here are the real names of the band members of Miles's band:

Talib--Talib Kareem
Tony--Tony Royster, Jr.
John--John Fitch

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here's a list of characters from the "Dog City" TV Show:

ELIOT SHAG (note that it's spelled with one "L", not two)--he's the same puppet used for Ace Yu, but with more energetic eyes, and glasses. He originally wore a striped shirt and a brown sweater-vest with a diamond pattern, later traded in for a green undershirt and a tropical red shirt.

ARTIE--a cocker spaniel puppy with a red and white baseball cap, and a red sweater. He has a squeaky toy named Mr. Mooky.

BRUNO--the same puppet used for Bugsy Them, but with a small black toupee, white undershirt, and green plaid shirt.

BOWSER--co-worker with Bruno. He was originally used as Mad Dog, but now wears a red/yellow letterman's jacket, and green bakcwards baseball cap. He also sometimes wears a hardhat (spelled BOWSR, with a backwards S).

COLLEEN--a collie differently built than the one from "DC", with more Muppety eyes and fluffier hair. She wears a red plaid business suit.

TERRI--Artie's mother, a female cocker spaniel who wears a blue business suit.

MRS. FLUFEE (with an accent mark over the first "E")--Eliot's landlady; a white cat wearing a pink dress and a white fur stole.

And here are a couple of one-time characters:

COLONEL CLAGHOUND--the ugly yellow hound from TMS, wearing a white colonel's suit and cowboy hat.

PROF. SCRATCH McCOLLY--Eliot's art teacher; the same puppet used for Bubba the Bartender, wearing a dark, striped suit and tie. He also had glasses.

Sorry, but that's all of the characters I can identify.

P.S.: It may be better to identify "Tales of the Tinkerdee" as a "S&F" entry, since the puppets reflect the appearance of the S&F cast more than the TMS crowd, and Kermit isn't a frog yet. Also, one of the characters is known as "Princess Gwendolina".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thought you guys should know. All of the changes and additions mentioned above have been made, and we're now up to a total of 2850 entries, 2851 if you count Mr. Mooky from JHH Dog City TV Show and I do. It'll get added in another round of additions after I get some more to reach another nice round total number.

Hope you guys enjoy the list, and keep those new entries a-coming.
Oh yes, please remember to help with answering Questions 3-5 posted above.
Thanks and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Questions/Requests for Research Assistants.
1 Is "Laughing Boy" from Dog City?
2 Please provide the names of the roles from Bay of Pigswatch, MT, and who portrayed who.
3 If you know them and can supply them, please provide any additional characters from:
a. The Story of Numberella.
b. The Story of the Plant Who Wanted to Be a Boy.
c. The Story of Katy and the Letter K.
d. The Story of Cindertelly.
4 Please provide the names of the following characters I specifically know are missing.
a. All of Slimey's international worm friends from either Worm Olympics or Worms in Space.
b. The cheese mayor of Planet CH, from Spaceship Surprise.
c. The Worm Aeronautics and Space Administration's chief officer and who portrayed her.
5 He's already listed, but please provide information on "Joe Barber".
As always, post descripts of these and any other entries you believe to be missing.
1) Yes; he's one of Bugsy's thugs, an orange/brown fox-like dog with a black pinstripe suit and hat.
2) Already answered.
3) I've got "CinderTelly" and the "Plant/Boy" episodes on tape, so I'll try and get a list of them.

Among the members of CinderTelly are:
CINDERTELLY'S STEPBROTHERS and STEPFATHER--three nameless Anything Monsters dressed as colonial men (with ponytails, stuffy shirts, etc.) The father was a periwinkle color with a long red nose, a tri-corner hat, and angry eyes. The brothers were blue (with a red nose) and green (with an orange nose).

THE THREE MICE--three mice built similarly to Rizzo, but are a bit more "rounded" and chubbier. One was orange (named Ramone), another was pink, and another was blue. They were played by Fran Brill, Pam Arciero, and Camille Bonora.

WHAMMO--he's already listed, but named the even-more-pathetic "Whammo the RENTAL Magician".

4) c) She didn't have a name, but was played by Lynne Thigpen. I'll try and get some info on the other characters, but here's two I can do for now:

DR. EINSLIME--a light blue worm with fuzzy white hair and moustache, and a lab coat. He's one of WASA's crew members.

SELMA CHICKEN/WORM--a chicken in a green worm costume who tries to sneak onto the WASA rocket. She succeeds. :big_grin:

5) Joe Barber appeared in an episode of "Fairy Tales Today", where he cut off Rapunzel's hair.

And here's another to add to the list!:

CELEST--Biff's wife. She's a lavendar live-hand AM with black curly hair, sleepy eyes with lashes, a pink nose, and a brown business suit and pink neckerchief.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude.
Knew that's who portrayed the WASA Chief Officer, but noone else seemed to remember.
Where did Celest appear? Never knew Biff had a wife.
Will wait till you get a good look at your episodes before posting any additions. Keep me informed and hope you have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
How many additions do you add until you show a new list?

Also, Celest appears in an episode where Biff gets his fingers caught in a bowling ball, and needs help.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, time to take care of some business.

Old Old Business.
The questions about Laughing Boy, Bay of Pigswatch, and Joe Barber have been taken care of.
So let's move on to some remaining business.

Old New Business.
Would appreciate any and all help with the names and descripts of the missing characters from the following Sesame Street sketch/stories.
1 Numberella, this was the first sketch/story devoted to featuring the number 21 as the Number of the Day.
2 Cindertelly.
3 The Plant Who Wanted to Be a Boy, from Season 34.
4 The Story of "Katy and the Letter K" or the "King and the Letter K".

Also need help with names and descripts of the following characters.
1 The mayor cheese of Planet CH from Spaceship Surprise.
2 The names of all the international worms from the Worm Olympics and their grouch trainers/owners.
3 The name of WASA"s chief officer, portrayed by Lynn Thigpenn.
Would rully like to get all of this squared away ASAP before moving on to other additions from the rest of the Muppet Universe.

And to answer MuppetDude's question... Sometimes it's random as to the total number of entries I will accept before posting an update here on the forums. But usually, I like to have a nicely rounded number to finish off on. You can dig up the older versions and just compare the number of additions made before moving to the next updated version by comparing the numbers of the last entry in each version. However, I'm limiting myself to multiples of 200 entries for each new version. For example, I wanted to get up to 2800 for ML 14, though it ended up at 2830. And I'd like to get up to 3000 before posting ML 15.
Hope this helps and have a great weekend. Oh yes, and keep those additions to the list a-coming!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here's a list of the worms that went into space. I can't exactly match the description of the characters and their names of the WASA team, but I'll do the best I can:

Squashimi--blue Japanese worm with fuzzy black hair
Squishta--fuchsia worm with a black curl of hair.
Legusano
Spaghettini

How many more do you need until the next posting?