Muppet Listings 14.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Harry the Hipster's another name for Harry; the purple sock with sunglasses.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey MuppetDude... Do you happen to have a link to the thread/post where I can find your list of character descripts from BITBBH?
Need to check something, specifically if there's a character from BITBBH named Harry. If so, please post all help here.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I can't provide the link (I failed every time I tried to send an MC message link), but they are two different Harry's. The one on "S&F" is a purple sock with red stripes and sunglasses. The Harry from "Bear" is a yellow/tan speckled duck with a blue bill.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, that's what I was concerned about. For some reason, though I have a descript of Harry in my backup files from the group of S&F characters Muppet_dk sent me, I only seem to have listed Harry from BITBBH. An oversight that'll get corrected tut suite!
Have a great day and thanks for the help.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, the problem's been taken care of. See, I've had Harry from S&F erroneously listed as Henry from S&F. Sorry for the mix-up, everything's back in order at 2869 entires.
Hope to sort out the other little requests on my list as the new entries keep in coming.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't think you should add "The Rooster" from the "If I Were the Letter B" song; he's just a rooster, nothing special. But you can add:

BESSIE THE GOAT--the goat that "maaa's" during the "B" song.

HENNY DRUMSCHTICK--a Muppet tribute to Rodney Dangerfield/Henny Youngman. Appears in an early season 25 episode and tells a "joke" about the creation of eggs. He's the rooster puppet with baggy eyes, a white collar, necktie, and brown feathers on the side of his head (a bit of a toupee).

ADRIEN BIP--a contestant on "What's Prairie's Problem?"; a green AM with curly black hair, small orange nose, and a brown business suit.

FENWICK LaTEUSSE--another contestant on "What's Prairie's Problem?"; a short lavendar AM, and has sleepy eyes, orange nose, glasses, slicked, parted hair, and a red plaid suit. He's a very nerdy and annoying character.

LUCY JONES--a version of Betty Lou from a 1969 game show, "Pick Your Pet".

SMILIN' JACK--owner of a hat shop. He's a lavendar live-hand AM with thinning brown hair, eyebrows, and moustache, pink nose, sunglasses, and a loud green-plaid jacket.

HEADLINE HOWIE--a lavendar live-hand AM with fuzzy brown hair and moustache, pink nose, beady eyes, round-rimmed sunglasses, red turtleneck, brown jacket, and grey hat. He appears in #796, and known for rhyming headlines.

SAMMY AND FRANKIE--two AM brothers who fight over an apple in a Super Grover sketch. Neither is identified as who's who. One is pink with tan hair and a red/black/green/purple striped shirt, and the other is orange with brown hair and a red/white striped shirt.

WILLY NILLIE--a pink AM boy with fuzzy orange hair that appears in another Super Grover sketch.

MAX--owner of Max's Barber Shop in the same sketch with Willy. He's a live-hand lavendar AM in a barber's uniform, with brown hair, moustache, sleepy eyes, and a pointy nose.

LITTLE JUDY FINSTERMACHER--a small orange AM girl with black pigtails in yet another "SG" sketch.

And here's a group of characters from "Here Is Your Life: Sneaker":

RIGHT SNEAKER--a red Converse sneaker. His mouth is the sole and his eyes are above the toe.

RITA RUCCI--designed Right Sneaker; a lavendar AM with frizzy orange hair, sleepy eyes, orange nose, large earrings and a leopard-print shirt.

GYRO SPINNIAPOLIS--made Right Sneaker; a fat blue AM with thinning brown hair, sleepy pink eyelids, pink nose, white (?) shirt, and red plaid vest.

LITTLE LIZZY HAMMERTOE--wore Sneaker; a pair of bare human legs wearing dark blue jeans. She's possibly played by Pam Arciero.

LEFT SNEAKER--Right's friend; looks like Right, but is painted gold and added with a bunch of junk as an art display.

P.S.: Who is "Howie", the one on your list?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the additions, will see how I add them.
Who's Howie? Glad you asked.
The thing is that in my research I came across some website, probably Craig Silverstein's, that had an entry for "Headline Howie" and if you go to the earlier versions of the listing you'll see him there. However, I didn't know who Headline Howie rully was. And then I started watching PWMS on Noggin, and they showed this clip of a white rabbit with Cookie Monster reading a poem about cookies. Of course, I didn't know it was a rabbit till discussion here on some other threads. That rabbit character was named Howie, so I thought this was the character I had as Headline Howie and made the replacement. But now thanks to your above post, Headline Howie will be restored to the listing!
Thanks and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Couple of questions.

Heh, been watching the Super Grover sketches in anticipation of Palisades Toys' upcoming 2005 Tour Figuere?
Well... Should "Sammy and Frankie" be listed together as one entry, or as two separate entires?
As for the characters from Here is Your Life... Should they be listed individually alphabetically with the tag of (SS, from "Here is Your Life: Sneaker")? Or should they all be grouped together under the subheading as the following example demonstrates.
Here is Your Life, Sneaker: The Right Sneaker (SS)?
LMK and I'll see about uping the totals with all the recent additions/suggestions.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
You might want to consider calling Howie "Howie the Lop". I've heard this name used before, and it lets people know that he's a rabbit.

Sammy and Frankie could be listed as two entries, since they have basically used the same kind of AM in various places (mainly the pink one).

I think each one should be listed individually and alphabetically.

Also, the sneakers names are Left and Right, it's not just a description.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Meet me at the bus stop

Here are some more characters for your list, Count. They all appeared in the song "Bus Stop" ("at the corner five and dime..."):

JIM: He's a blue AM who looks exactly like Big Jeffy, and he wears a yellow t-shirt. His name isn't mentioned in the song, but I got this from toughpigs.com, and they say that's his name.

JOE: He's a green AM with an orange nose, light green (?) eyelids, black hair, a red shirt, and a black leather jacket.

SALLY AND SUE: We don't know which is which, but one of them is green with a small green nose, long blondish hair, eyelids and lashes, and a red shirt; and the other is lavender with a red (?) nose, eyelids and lashes, brown hair with a Gilda Radner-like style, and a yellow shirt.

Hope this helps, and have a good night!

BlueAM
"Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?"- Charlie Brown