Radishd Dude can be changed to Radish Dude
Shakie Sanchez can be changed to Shakey Sanchez

I don't know who these characters from SS Israel are:

Ibtisam (SS, from SS Israel)
Tzachi (SS, from SS Israel)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi TotallySpiesFan, mind if I call you TSF?
Made all the changes you suggested except for two: Busya will stay as is, cause that's her name in Russia similar to why I have Xiao Mei Zi listed as such instead of Little Plum. Also, Leeza from HC is something I wanted to ask about. You say it's "Lisa", but after hearing it it sounded as if there was a distinct "z" pronounciation in the character's name and why she's listed as "Leeza". Can you provide any textual proof as to one way or the other? If so, please post it here and I'll take it under consideration.

Gonna have to read through the posts here to clarify my requests, but here's what I'm currently interested in finding.
A. The names of the grouch trainers/owners of the individual international worms from the Worm Olympic Games episodes.
B. The name of the Worm Aeronautics and Space Administration's chief officer, portrayed by Lynn Thigpen.
C. The names and descriptions of the characters from all four Spaceship Surprise sketches: Planet CH, Planet SH, Planet TR and Planet H.
D. The names and descripts of all the characters from the story of The Plant Who Wanted to Be a Boy from Season 34.
E. The names and descripts of all characters from the story of Numberella.
Hope to get some help from the kind folks here and have a great weekend.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Well, according to the book, "Sesame Street Unpaved", it's actually Businka, not Busya. In Hey Cinderella, Lisa is pronounced LEE-za. Besides, Baby Skeeter and Skeeter will be deleted since they're not in non-animated world.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then, so let me ask you this.
1 Should I make an entry in my JAWS speech dictionary to have "Lisa" pronounced as lee-za instead of lisa?
2 Businka may be the English accepted name for the character known as Busya, but I'm setting a few norms of consistency. If I changed it from Businka to Busya, I'd have to change Xiao Mei Zi back to Little Plum not to mention the entries for Da Niao and Neno. So, for those two entries I'm making an exception and keeping them with their names from the country of their respective co-productions.
3 Baby Skeeter and Skeeter "will" be deleted? Not sure if you read the comments I made on those two before, but they'll stay listed.
Reasons: A poser puppet of Baby Skeeter does indeed exist, and though I generally don't include the poser puppets in the list, this one is the exception. As for Skeeter, it's not that hard to imagine a grown-up version of Skeeter, especially when some of us have ideas for a customized figure of her using an S3 Scooter Palisades Toys figure like the one our own Quinn Rollins (better known as Gonzo) made himself.
Other than that, hope you can understand my thoughts on the stuff above.
And if you can help with any of the requests in my previous post, please go ahead and post 'em fright here. Hope to hear from you again and have a good night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, "Ditto" to what BHS?
Hoping for some help with the requests above so as to fill the remaining gaps for the list's next version.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
Py can be changed to Pii
Sorry but it can't, the correct spelling of the name is PY. Thats how NRK writes it on their tv-guide.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here are some more entries, from Muppet Valentine Show:

WALLY-- the Whatnot Muppet wearing sunglasses and with a red nose and brown hair. He's the writer and host of this pilot.

BIG MOUSE-- The six-foot tall mouse who appears in a sketch "Froggy Went A-Courtin'".

RUFUS-- He's already listed, but he also appears in "Muppet Valentine Show".

CRUMPET-- A small piece of food.

And some Muppet Show guests as characters:

Lt. Jamie Smithers (Ruth Buzzi)
Gloria Goodbody (Ruth Buzzi)
Tiffany Gonzales (Rita Moreno)
Billy Lee Boomer (Jim Nabors)
The Bakery Guard (Jim Nabors)
Arnold Stockman (Paul Williams)
Carl Boomer (Harvey Korman)
Lola Bramswell (Lena Horne)
Robot Politician (Peter Ustinov)
Professor Arnold Nood (Peter Ustinov)
Dr. Felix Oglebomb (Peter Ustinov)
Dr. Kent von Frong (Peter Ustinov)
Billie Lee Boomer (Sandy Duncan)
Clara Cartwell (Candice Bergen)
Sir Avery of Macho (Avery Schreiber)
The Art Museum Guard (Avery Schreiber)
Beverly Shepherd (Phyllis Diller)
Mrs. Klinger (Valerie Harper)
Lola Thomas (Twiggy)
Gretchen Powers (Kaye Ballard)
Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellers)
Boris the Gypsy Violinist (Peter Sellers)
The German Masseur (Peter Sellers)
The Salvation Army Preacher (Peter Sellers)

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Here's one more:

FERRAO: Rua Sesamo's resident grouch who was only one of the two Muppets on the show before Tita would arrive.

Does anyone know who these Rechov Sumsum characters Ibtisam and Tzachi are?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
10 Me thinks there was a game show hosted by Guy Smiley where there was a Sun character, Moon character, and Star character all trying to be placed in their home.
Guy Smiley's helping hand show sketch was "Where Do I Belong?"