1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Listings 14.0

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by The Count, Nov 30, 2004.

1. The Count Moderator

OK then, thanks to TSF. Strike the questions about the little blue frog or Pierre from my last post. Still wondering about Elmo Mondiporg and/or Maurice Monster.
  2. TotallySpiesFan New Member

You mean to tell me that Jaye P. was a green AM monster who looked like a bird?
  3. MuppetDude Active Member

Well, I can't tell. There were four other monsters in the sketch: Herry, a short lavendar one with frizzy purple hair and red eyes, a furry lavendar one with horns and a red nose, and the green bird monster. Jerry played Herry and the short monster, but the only mouth I see moving when the name is said is Herry's! Maybe it was unintentional, but it's the name of one of the other three monsters.
  4. The Count Moderator

OK, so we're at 2992 entries. First off, still wondering if Elmo Mondiporg should be added. As I saidd, are Elmo Mondiporg and Maurice Monster sufficiently different as to merit separate entries for both?
    If so, then he'll be added and only 7 more entries will be needed to post ML15.
    If not, then 8 entries will be needed.
    Hope to hear from you guys soon.

BTW: These monsters are different ones from the three in the sketch where Grover's playing his little flute?
  5. MuppetDude Active Member

Yes, the three monsters are different. The three in the flute sketch are Anything Monsters, while the ones in the phone booth sketch are AMs dressed to look like monsters.
  6. The Count Moderator

Gotcha. Wait a sec... if the ones at the phonebooth were AM's dressed up to look like monsters... then would that mean that Elmo Mondiporg was an AM made to be dressed up so that it looked like Maurice Monster, but was still an AM dressed up like a monster? If so, then that could justify listing them both and we'd be at only 6 entries away from ML15. If not, then I'd still need 7 more entries. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
  7. MuppetDude Active Member

You hit the nail right on the head. :)

I never knew about this until I got the clip. It wasn't until a bit later that they re-used the fur to make an entirely new puppet.
  8. The Count Moderator

Ha ha, vonderful! That leaves me needing only 6 more entries to get to an even 3G and post ML15.
    So... any loose characters left in between those old sofa cushions? Just 6 more and we're set.
  9. MuppetDude Active Member

I'll try and check with ya next week (unless TSF beats me to it). :smirk:
  10. TotallySpiesFan New Member

Here's 8 more: From Muppet Arabian Knights of The Muppet Show's Marty Feldman episode...

Kalif: Played by Swedish Chef wearing a black turban and coat.

Sinbad the Surfer: Played by Kermit wearing a purple turban and trousers.

Sinbad the Surfer's Helpers: A group of frogs in the same Sinbad the Surfer sketch.

The Evil Genie: Played by Sweetums wearing a big turban.

Aladdin: Played by Gonzo.

Ali Baba: He's already listed here, but he's from Muppet Arabian Knights.

Ali Baba's Horse: The Old Skyball Paint puppet used in "Ali Baba & The Three Thieves".

The Three Thieves: Played by Fozzie, Baby Bear, and Billy the Bear in thieves' clothing.
  11. The Count Moderator

Thanks TSF, got something I need to discuss given that batch of characters/descripts you provided.

Ali Baba's already on the list, that's 7 entries you provided.
    Not sure whether I should add the Three Bears/Thieves though. One of the thieves is Foz himself, and of course he's already on the list. The other two bears who were in Fozzie in the Marty Feldman episode made appearances on their own in later episodes and would justify their own individual entries. So, would it be fair/just to add an entry for the Three Bears/Thieves?
    Hope to hear from you soon, and have a good night.
  12. The Count Moderator

OK guys, consider this one closed. Got enough entries and I'm workin' on the next version. Gotten up to the E's, not sure when it'll be published/online due to my classes at the UPR's Law School.
    Will keep working and post as soon as it's ready, so please no more entires here for now.

Thanks, and don't worry, you'll have a chance to continue contributing once ML15 has gone public.
    Hope you guys understand and have a good night.
  13. McFraggle Active Member

Sounds good and good luck with your classes Count.
  14. The Count Moderator

OK, need help with a quick refresher. Can't find the source that provided me with the entry of "Frank Monster (SS)" for the current version of the list.
    Please post telling me where this character is from. Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon.
  15. TotallySpiesFan New Member

The name Frank Monster is from a sketch "Kermit's Big and Little" on "Sesame Street.
  16. The Count Moderator

OK, one last thing I wanna take care before continuing to update to ML15. There's a recent episode where a girls' sleepover takes place at Gina's apartment. Eventually, Big Bird, Barkley and the letter V and number 8 end up spending the night there too. What I'd like to know is...
    a. Who are the three girls that spend the night at Gina's originally?
    b. What doll/toy do they each have with them and which belongs to whom?
    The thing is that I might have it confused in my mind and I'd like to sort it out for the new list.
  17. MuppetDude Active Member

To the best of my knowledge:

a) Zoe, Rosita, and Elizabeth.

b) Mimi (Zoe), Lola (Rosita), and Rutlidge (Elizabeth).

A note on the thieves:

During the last number, Fozzie (attempting to get on stage) comes out as the three bears, with Billy Bear and Baby Bear. Ali Baba says they're supposed to be dressed as thieves, so the bears come back dressed as gangsters! During this part, Fozzie is referred to as "Big Paws".

I noticed that with your 7 new entries, that means your one over the 3G limit. Would you like 9 more to make it 3010?
  18. The Count Moderator

Actually... Muppet_dk sent me some entries from the tTed Dansen JHH episode and with a few others, well...
    Should "The Three Bears" or "The Three Thieves" from Muppet Arabian Nights be counted as an entry?
    Should there be further separation to include Fozzie as "Big Paws" as a separate entry, or should it be "The tThree Bears, including Big Paws"?
    Will wait till an answer on this first before answering your question as to more entries for V15. Hope to hear from you soon.
  19. MuppetDude Active Member

Could you please share those entries? :halo:

And I'll answer your question later. (I've got a class now!!! :eek: )
  20. The Count Moderator

Well... if you want the descripts he sent and I cleaned up, you'll have to wait till I get back home tonight. Stuck here at the university all day.
    But if you want the names alone...
    The Dolphins.
    The Giant Lobsters.
    Pegleg (Leon from the Pirate Cruise)
    The Belgian Folkdance Troop.

And Karl Kaput from SS Germany.