Muppet Listings 14.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now it feels a bit more like home. Where ya been BlueAM? Missed you and your threads. This batch will be added, bringing us up to 2890.
Happy holidays and have a great weekend.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Here are some more characters for your list, Count. They all appeared in the song "Bus Stop" ("at the corner five and dime..."):

JIM: He's a blue AM who looks exactly like Big Jeffy, and he wears a yellow t-shirt. His name isn't mentioned in the song, but I got this from toughpigs.com, and they say that's his name.

JOE: He's a green AM with an orange nose, light purple eyelids, black hair, a red shirt, and a black leather jacket.

SALLY AND SUE: We don't know which is which, but one of them is green with a small light blue nose, long blondish hair, eyelids and lashes, and a red shirt; and the other is lavender with a pink nose, eyelids and lashes, brown hair with a Gilda Radner-like style, and a yellow shirt.
Thought I'd help with a few minor details. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No more entries? 99 are needed to finish off ML15. Probably won't be posted till after Christmas as a big present to you guys, mostly cause I'm swamped fright now with studying for my final exam and some other errands here at home.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and happy holidays.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've finished all of my finals, so I may have some time to post some more additions. :big_grin:

However, I may not be able to add more until next year.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
You wanted more entries? You got 'em! :big_grin:

LORETTA--one of Kingston's friends; a lavendar girl with blond yarn hair, green nose, eyelids, earrings, black Janice-esque hat, and I believe she wore a leopard-print shirt.

STAR WHITE--appeared in a book about Snow White's sister. She's a live-hand lavendar AM with blond hair, pink nose, blue dress, and white feather boa.

STAR WHITE'S MIRROR--a talking vanity mirror. Its mouth was at the bottom of the mirror.

FARMER BROWN AND HIS WIFE--a Muppet version of "American Gothic" with orange and lavendar AMs. They appear in "Cluck Around the Clock".

DR. T. BERRY BEARZILTAN--appears in an episode to help Baby Bear stop sucking his thumb. He's the Baby Bear puppet from TMS with a white lab coat, black eyebrows, moustache, and thinning hair, and "Herbert Birdsfoot" glasses.

THE TOOTH FAIRY--a fat blue live-hand AM with wings, dressed as a 50's greaser. He has sleepy lavendar eyelids, black hair, white shirt, black leather jacket, and an orange nose.

BONNIE RABBIT--a blue/grey live-hand monster turned into a rabbit, with an orange nose and feathery pink hair.

GUS HOPPER--a small green AM designed to look like a grasshopper.

THE GREAT QUACKINI--the white duck dressed in a cape and tophat.

SEYMOUR THE TURTLE--another name for the Shelly Turtle puppet.

THE FRY GIRLS--five Muppet foods that appear in "Healthy Food", and include an apple, pear, loaf of bread, pineapple, and broccoli.

TONY THE TURTLE--a green turtle.

MADAM ELMA CLUCK AND THE POULTRY CHOIR--a flock of chickens dressed in Victorian costumes, with powdered wigs and fluffy dresses. Madam Elma was the rooster puppet dressed as a female.

WORMSMITH BLACK MAMBAZO--a sextet of worms dressed in African shirts. They sang "African Alphabet" during Sesame's Worm World Music Festival, which also included:

SQUIGGY MARLEY AND THE MUD MAKERS--a group of rastifarian worms. The lead singer was blue with dreadlocks.

THE MIAMI SLIME MACHINE--worm musicians that back up Gloria Esteworm's song. Three wear balls on their head to imitate "i's". (You could change the entry to "Gloria Esteworm and the Miami Slime Machine")

GOOEY ARMSTRONG--a red worm with a white collar, blue necktie, and trumpet.

THE POLKA WORMS--a group of worms dressed in lederhosen and Swiss yodeler's clothes.

And here's three more:

LUKE WARM--a green AM with "eye-glasses" with blue eyelids, brown hair, oval blue nose, red plaid jacket, and wearing a beanie with a propellor.

IDA NOMER--a lavendar AM with orange pigtails, blue eyelids, green nose, red "poofy-sleeved" dress, and freckles.

GORDON BLUE--a blue AM with a black beret and hair, black/white striped shirt, lavendar eyelids, and round pink nose.

CERO--a penguin.

A few corrections:

SCOTCH should be changed to SCUDGE (they rhyme it with "Thudge" in an Ed Sullivan sketch).

PICO should be changed to FICO.

The cat's name from "Dog City TV Show" is spelled "Ms. Fluffe" (it still has the accent mark over the "e").

The prince from "Don't Eat the Pictures" is named Prince Sahu. His cat is named Tamot.

Rutlidge is Elizabeth's stuffed lion. Miranda is Lulu's doll.

Feliz Navidad, mi amigo. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you and happy holidays and I hope you did well on your exams.

Questions.
1 Should "Farmer Brown and his Wife" be listed as a single entry? I'd think they should since that's the name of the actual painting being spoofed, right?
2 Seymour the Turtle, is this the turtle that Big Bird adopts as a pet when it just wanders into Sesame? Thought it was an actual turtle and hadn't listed it till now.
3 Gonna keep Gloria Esteworm and the Miami Slime Machine as two separate entries, cause the real singer split up and went on a solo career later on if that makes sense to you.
4 Scotch has already been changed to "Scudge" but thanks for telling me why.
5 Along those same lines, why should "Pico" be changed to "Phico"?
6 As for "Mrs. Fluffée", I listed as you had suggested in your previous post but will change it as soon as I get home.
7 Mayhaps you can help with this little side search. Who are the characters that appeared in "Here is Your Life, Eggs!"? Me thinks there was Stephanie the Chicken and Corney the Corn, but were there others? And if you have them, I'd appreciate getting the characters from the other "Here is Your Life!" sketches to round them off.
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a great winter vacation.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thank you and happy holidays and I hope you did well on your exams.

Questions.
1 Should "Farmer Brown and his Wife" be listed as a single entry? I'd think they should since that's the name of the actual painting being spoofed, right?
2 Seymour the Turtle, is this the turtle that Big Bird adopts as a pet when it just wanders into Sesame? Thought it was an actual turtle and hadn't listed it till now.
3 Gonna keep Gloria Esteworm and the Miami Slime Machine as two separate entries, cause the real singer split up and went on a solo career later on if that makes sense to you.
4 Scotch has already been changed to "Scudge" but thanks for telling me why.
5 Along those same lines, why should "Pico" be changed to "Phico"?
6 As for "Mrs. Fluffée", I listed as you had suggested in your previous post but will change it as soon as I get home.
7 Mayhaps you can help with this little side search. Who are the characters that appeared in "Here is Your Life, Eggs!"? Me thinks there was Stephanie the Chicken and Corney the Corn, but were there others? And if you have them, I'd appreciate getting the characters from the other "Here is Your Life!" sketches to round them off.
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a great winter vacation.
1. I'd go with "Farmer Brown" and "Farmer Brown's Wife".

2. Yes.

3. I prefer if they go together, since Gloria Estefan went solo, but Gloria Esteworm didn't.

5. If this is the character that sings the "Baile Del Penguino", I hear a distinct "F" sound instead of a "P". In closed-captioning, his name is spelled "Fico".

7. I remember the name "Farmer McGregor", and the Sun and the Cloud, but that's all I remember.

:sing: --Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felizidad.

And good luck with your finals, too. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, finished adding everything and we're up to 2927 entries.

Quick questions.
8 What was "Cluck Around the Clock"?
9 The episode where I got the names of Rosita's, Zoe's, and Lulu's dolls/toys is from a recent one where they have a sleepover at Gina's. Eventually, Big Bird, Barkley, and the Letter and Number of the Day end up staying there as well. Wanted to get it cleared up: are the three girls for whom the sleepover was initially held Rosita, Zoe and Lulu? Or were they Rosita, Zoe and Elizabeth?
10 Me thinks there was a game show hosted by Guy Smiley where there was a Sun character, Moon character, and Star character all trying to be placed in their home. Any help with this one would also be appreciated.
11 Who was the woman who took her letter J to be repaired at Al's Alphabet Repair Shop?
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good night.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
"Cluck Around the Clock" was the song sung by Chris and his Alphabeats, with four chickens. It was from 1990.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks TotallySpiesFan. Looks like we've got another Cartoon Network watcher among us. Got some shows of theirs that are among my faves.
So, have you given the list a looksee? Hoping MuppetDude will return now that we're in 2005 and help out, if not him then maybe some other trusted sources throughout this forum and the internet at large.
Thanks for comin' and enjoy the list.