Muppet Listings 14.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update MuppetDude.
What's the total so far? And how many more entries before ML 15?
Well... Let's see.
Counting the five WASA worms, Selma the Chicken/Worm, Celest, and Mr. Mooky, it'd be 2858 with another 142 to go.
Now then... taking care of remaining business.
A. Cindertelly: Are the characters from this story still missing from the list only Cindertelly's family and the Three Mice? If so, should the Three Mice be listed as a single group entry? Or do they each have individual names? If so, would love to have them to have all three mice listed, but I'll take whatever you've got.
B. The International Worms: So now we've got the entire crew that went up to space. However, I believe that these were the same worms used for the Winter and Summer Worm Olympic Games episodes. If so, and if you can get a hold of them, the only thing missing to wrap this up would be the names and descripts of the worms' grouch trainers/owners.
C. Sesame Street Stories: Would appreciate any help you can provide regarding characters missing from the list from the following:
The Plant Who Wanted to Be a Boy, from Season 34.
Numberella.
The Story of Katy and the Letter K, or The King and the Letter K.

After we've sorted through all that, we would then be able to proceed to new business with any and all additional characters you and/or others might've spotted still missing from the list.
Oh yeah, will contact you regarding something else after Christmas when my schedule'll be cleared up a little.
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a great day.

And believe it or not, but I rully do appreciate all the help from you guys during all the list's updates.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
CinderTelly: The only other character that's left out is one of the prince's footman announcing the prince's (bowling) ball. He's a green AM with an orange nose and powdered wig, dressed in a blue garment and tri-cornered hat.

The mice could be labeled as "CinderTelly's Mice Friends", then listed by color (since the orange one, Ramone, was the only one to be given a name).

The only source I know to get the Worm Olympic characters would be the video "Slimey's World Games", and I don't have that. I do remember that the name "Spaghettini" is used (there's a great moment during the show when this worm doesn't win an event. Joey Mazzarino has his grouch coach run in the background and yell "Hey, Spaghettini!!", causing the crew to completely break up).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, finished adding everything now. We're up to 2865, only another 135 entries left before posting ML 15.
Check the list above to see what I still need for the listing.
Thanks and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
A few corrections:

FRAN (from JHH) needs to be changed back to FERN.

OSVALDO's name is actually OSWALDO. It sounds like "Osvaldo" because he has a heavy Latin accent. There are various books he appears in, and several have used the name "Oswaldo". He also appears on the "Fiesta Songs!" album.

Anthony's last name (as was revealed in "The Cosby Show: Cliff's Nightmare") is Rudd.

Also, take this for consideration: How about labeling the Hypocritic Oaf and the Disagreeable Sausage Sandwich as follows (since the characters, not specifically the puppet, didn't appear anywhere else):

The Hypocritic Oaf (JHH, from "The Cosby Show: Cliff's Nightmare)
The Disagreeable Sausage Sandwich (JHH, from "The Cosby Show: Cliff's Nightmare)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, time for some updates.
1 MuppetDude, you already pointed out the mistake regarding Oswaldo the Grouch's name above and I already corrected it for the master list on my disk.
2 Regarding Fern/Fran from JHH, Anthony's Wife.:
a. Found her listed as "Fern" on www.imdb.com's JHH cast list.
b. However, there was no mention of "Fern" at Jedi_X's JHH character index website.
c. He does have an entry for "Fran" as Anthony's Wife.
So I went with his info since he's become a standing authority on JHH, though it's possible that even he might have some mistakes throughout his work.
If you could, please cite me some evidence from the specific JHH episodes, and I'll let you know what'll happen after that.
3 Regarding the characters from JHH in the Cosby Show episode, I'll take it under consideration.

Waiting for PM response from Boober_Gorg to see if he has the Planet CH Spaceship Surprise sketch and can help with that one.
Other than that, please refer to the list above for the characters I'm hunting down first.
After that gets sorted out, any other additions you may have are always welcome.
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, time for some updates.
1 MuppetDude, you already pointed out the mistake regarding Oswaldo the Grouch's name above and I already corrected it for the master list on my disk.
2 Regarding Fern/Fran from JHH, Anthony's Wife.:
a. Found her listed as "Fern" on www.imdb.com's JHH cast list.
b. However, there was no mention of "Fern" at Jedi_X's JHH character index website.
c. He does have an entry for "Fran" as Anthony's Wife.
So I went with his info since he's become a standing authority on JHH, though it's possible that even he might have some mistakes throughout his work.
If you could, please cite me some evidence from the specific JHH episodes, and I'll let you know what'll happen after that.
3 Regarding the characters from JHH in the Cosby Show episode, I'll take it under consideration.
1. I checked your latest list, and it's still spelled "Osvaldo".

2. Her name is referenced as "Fern" in "The Ratings Game" and "Food" episodes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, then...
1 Will change it back to "Fern Rudd".
2 Of course you're going to see Oswaldo listed as Osvaldo in my latest list. That's cause the list which was most lately posted is V14. Your message/post with the correction wasn't posted till the thread for V14 was up. However, rest assured that the corrections and additions suggested in the thread's posts are made and implemented to the master list saved on my master diskette, viewed as soon as I post the list's next version.
Hope this helps clear up the confusion and have a good day.
And keep those new entries a-comin'!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here's a couple more changes:

The Miami Mice are named J.P. (the green one) and Tito (the purple one).

According to the "SSU" book, one of Roosevelt's friends's name is "Baby Bree Boo Bop a Do".

And some additions:

NOBODY--a "Sam & Friends" character that only consists of a mouth and two blinking eyes, against a black background.

ED BURROW--another "S&F" character, but not a new character. Harry the Hipster played him in a spoof of "Person to Person", called "Poison to Poison".

ALFRED HITCHCOCK--also in the "Poison to Poison" sketch, played by Chicken Liver in a tophat.

You might label them as:

Ed Burrow (S&F, Harry from "Poison to Poison")
Alfred Hitchcock (S&F, Chicken Liver from "Poison to Poison")

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
2 Of course you're going to see Oswaldo listed as Osvaldo in my latest list. That's cause the list which was most lately posted is V14. Your message/post with the correction wasn't posted till the thread for V14 was up.
I feel like such an idiot. :embarrassed: :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... MuppetDude... Who's Harry the Hipster?
Don't seem to have him listed.