Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All fright, will change it when I get back home.

BTW: MuppetDude, sent you the last two cassettes yesterday afternoon. LMK if you want/need the tracking number and when they arrive please.
Also... Thinking of posting a 15.5 Questions thread, unless you guys think they should be posted here. Just a thought since it amazes me that this version's thread is the biggest/longest one to date.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Ah, great. How many tapes did you last get? And how many did you send this time?

I think all the related questions should stay here until the next list.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Got two cassettes this last time, sent 'em both out. And surprisingly, that completes the episode requests Imade which BG stepped up and fulfilled. For which I thank him heartilly.

Oh, and while waiting for my reader here on campus, fell asleep and had a weird dream about this...
Was at the computer and online, kept getting some PM's about a site with additions and questions formed by the rest of you guys chatting away... But when I tried to access one of these PM's, I kept getting an annoying pop-up that wouldn't go away, even in spite of coming back to the list of PM's.

Oh well... Hope you guys are having a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight; you got 5 tapes in all, from BG, and you sent out three before, so now you're sending out the last two? Just want to make sure I got this straightened out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... The episode load initially negotiated worked out to a total of six 8-hour long cassettes. However, got all the ones requested in a total of five VHS tapes instead. Sent you the first three cassettes after I was done with most of the questions from the episodes therein, and I received those three back from you on 2/18/2006. Sent out the last two cassettes on 2/27/2006.

Hope that helps explain it all.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Got it. Well, some of the shows you requested were shorter than others (the Unpaved ones are only 53 1/2 minutes long), so that may be why you have one less tape.

Here's hoping that you do more deals with him in the future. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... The reason for that is...
One less cassette: He said he didn't have 3057 as originally stated, and I didn't need 3976-3980 cause the kids names wouldn't be in the end credits of 3980 anyway.
Shorter episodes' length: Yes, he warned me about that, but most of the episodes are there and it all turned out OK.
Rully owe BG a big one for stepping up like he did.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Though she's already there. Just go to page 1, post 1 and you'll see this version and all the entries there. V16's on the way though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update... OK guys, just to let you know...
The first layer of polish is finished, the list's been redone and we're at almost 3900 entries. Gonna start asking questions here soon, but... Also got all MT episodes now.
Should I post the thread for those questions in Classic Muppets or Muppet Worlds?

Hope to hear from you soon, to start on the added layers of polish to get this bad boy posted.