Muppet Listings 15.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
"I'm Between", and he's been in "Loulou's Back In Town" as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Wait, is it "LouLou" or "Loulou"?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't know; I've seen it spelled "Loulou", but it could be that or any other way. It's probably best to spell it with the "O's" to differentiate it from Stephanie D'Abruzzo's character (which you have listed more than once in the list you sent me last year).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... The question is more if the name LouLou is written with both L's as capitals or just the first one as capital, as denoted in the song title. But since I have it the same way as the song's title, the question's now rendered moot.

Thanks though. Will see what I can get updated today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... About that PS updated cast...
Is it Alan "S-a-n-c-h-e-z"? Cause normally, since his name ends in a "z" and the stress is on the second from last syllable, the "a" would normally be accentuated.
And is the character portrayed by M'Balia Marichel named "M-a-r-i-a"? Or is it "M-a-r-í-a"?
The list has an entry for such a character as portrayed by Paty Díaz, just checking if this is the same character with a new actress assigned to her.
And on that same subject was this character the same one portrayed by Daniela Luján?

Like I said, trying to get things sorted out. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Is it Alan "S-a-n-c-h-e-z"? Cause normally, since his name ends in a "z" and the stress is on the second from last syllable, the "a" would normally be accentuated.

Yes.

And is the character portrayed by M'Balia Marichel named "M-a-r-i-a"? Or is it "M-a-r-í-a"?

I don't know.

Aleal

Reaction score
I could have sworn I'd posted to an old version of this list, but at some point, I couldn't log back in (I never posted here that often). Anwyay, there's a few misattributions regarding the human actors in "Don't Eat the Pictures." Paul Dooley played the guard, James Mason was Osiris, Fritz Weaver was the scroll reader or whatever that character was called, and Aram Chowdhury, a then seven year old child actor, was Prince Sahu. Chowdhury later died (I recall coming across an obit, which is how I first found the info.

And the full name of Jack Warden's editor character in "The Great Muppet Caper" is Mike Tarkanian, as listed in cast lists and on his nameplate.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks A.Leal. Rest assured that the changes you suggested last time have been addressed. Except for Fritz Weaver who hasn't been added, because I don't have a copy of Don't Eat The Pictures!, and my only other source (Erine81981) hasn't been able to give an accurate ID of said character.
Also, ammended the entry to now read "Mr. Mike Tarkanian".
Or do you guys think it should be "Mike Tarkanian"? Kept it as "Mr." cause Kermit and Fozzie keep refering to him as "Mr.".
Also, is it "N-O-T-I-N-G-H-A-M" or "N-O-T-T-I-N-G-H-A-M"?

Thanks, have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I think it's better as Mike Tarkanian; that's what's listed on his nameplate and in the credits.