Muppet Listings 15.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
They're right; names do appear on the dogs' cages. Other names included Hodjii and Hap. Some of them were dogs from TMS, some from SS (with different eyes) and others were built for the movie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update guys. Should they have "the Dog" attached after their name?
Will bring 'em in after reworking the list, finished the H's yesterday. Hope to keep working through the weekend, and come back with questions to attempt to clear up some group entries.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Sure. By the way, new episodes of Plaza Sesamo (from 2004/2005) are airing in my town now, so I'll try to get a new list of cast members and Muppets for you. (And once again, much of the cast has been changed).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Vonderful... *Rolls Eyes.
So I take it these'll be additions to the people who've already portrayed characters from the past. Oh well, bring it on MD.

And another quick question... Should The Jester from the Land of Eight be reclassified as "The King's Messenger"?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
True enough... But if not added, then you rully wouldn't know just which/what character it is.
You'll see when I finalize the list's current updating and post Version 16.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey MuppetDude... Got the tapes today, thanks. Will attempt to get you the other two I have to see if we can finalize all the stuff to get V16 posted.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Another quick question. Been workin' all weekend, I'm six-sevenths done with the M's.
My question is... Should the entry for "The News Editor" from TGMC be moved from the N's to the M's, under the reclassification of "Mr. Tarkenian"?
And was that the character's true name and how it's correctly spelled?
And should it be "Mr. Tarkenian, the News Editor"?

Hope to hear from you soon, have a good weekend.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey MuppetDude... Got the tapes today, thanks. Will attempt to get you the other two I have to see if we can finalize all the stuff to get V16 posted.
*breathes a huge sigh of relief* Thank goodness! I was hoping they didn't get lost...you meant the tapes you sent me, then I sent them back, right?

And it's Tarkanian.

And here's the latest PS cast:

Beatriz Aguirre--La Abuela
Sertio Corona--Don Boni
Mariana Garza--Susana
Pedro Romo--Neftali
Benjamin Rivero--Pablo
M'Balia Marichal--Maria
Alan Sanchez--Manuel
Paula Gutierrez--Daniela (with an accent on the first "e"; it's the only name I saw with an accent mark)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Will add the actors' names as I keep redoing the list, finished the N's.
And I popped in my DVD of TGMC yesterday afternoon and solved that little problem.

Been adding up the entries that I'll be asking questions about trying to defuse them. One of the ones will be the Models from TGMC as I watch that one and get help in matching up the actresses... That is if they have names when presented in the movie, but I'll work on that after the list's been perfected in this round of updating.

A quick question though, is the song from SS with Mr. Otis "Between" or "I'm Between"?
Thanks, have a good day.