Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh... OK, a few more questions...

1 In TMTM, is Mr. Price's Secretary ever mentioned name? As Cheryl McFadden? Or is that just the name of the actress who portrayed her?
Just have a bit of doubt, since the actress who portrayed her states "Gates McFadden ..... Mr. Price's Secretary as Cheryl McFadden".
If Cheryl isn't the name of the character, should she be moved to the M's as "Mr. Price's Secretary"?
2 Should Leonard Winesop's Receptionist (TMTM, Frances Bergen) be added to the list?
3 Already have Miss Piggy's Co-Worker (TMTM, Joan Rivers) in the list. Should it be changed to "The Perfume Saleswoman"? Or left as is?
4 In the song "They Not Take That Away From Me" from SS as sung by Cookie Monster...
I have entries for the Cute Little Girl (Fran Brille) and Cute Little Kid.
However, the Original SS Lyrics Archive or OSSLA for short, states that the Cute Little Girl and Farley were in the song.
Should the entry for "Cute Little Kid" as refers to the characters in this song be eliminated? Guess I'll dig around and post the descript I might have of him to see if this can get answered ASAP. Hope to hear from you soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
1 In TMTM, is Mr. Price's Secretary ever mentioned name? As Cheryl McFadden? Or is that just the name of the actress who portrayed her?
Just have a bit of doubt, since the actress who portrayed her states "Gates McFadden ..... Mr. Price's Secretary as Cheryl McFadden".
If Cheryl isn't the name of the character, should she be moved to the M's as "Mr. Price's Secretary"?

I don't remember if her name was mentioned.

2 Should Leonard Winesop's Receptionist (TMTM, Frances Bergen) be added to the list?

Yes, but she may be the same as the secretary.

3 Already have Miss Piggy's Co-Worker (TMTM, Joan Rivers) in the list. Should it be changed to "The Perfume Saleswoman"? Or left as is?

Her name is Eileen.

4 In the song "They Not Take That Away From Me" from SS as sung by Cookie Monster...
I have entries for the Cute Little Girl (Fran Brille) and Cute Little Kid.
However, the Original SS Lyrics Archive or OSSLA for short, states that the Cute Little Girl and Farley were in the song.
Should the entry for "Cute Little Kid" as refers to the characters in this song be eliminated? Guess I'll dig around and post the descript I might have of him to see if this can get answered ASAP

It's not Farley; he's a green boy with a lavendar nose and brown hair. If you're going to keep them in the list, you might want to designate which song they're from. Also, it's Fran B-R-I-L-L.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MD... OK, let's see...
1 The Cute Little Girl and Kid will stay listed then. The song's title has been added, as that's part of the reworking of the list I'm currently fixing.
That's also why I've got the Original SS Lyrics Archive among my new favorite sites, as a resource for those songs. Bit of discrepancies here and there, but that's why I come in and ask.

2 As for Miss Piggy's Co-Worker... It'll be changed to "Eileen" then.
But should it be "Eileen the Perfume Saleswoman"?

3 As far as Mr. Price's Secretary, I'll have to watch my DVD of TMTM again, will check on the Receptionist from Leonard Winesop's office as well.
Thanks guys, will come in on the weekend if I find anything else to ask about.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Okay. By the way, have you checked the youtube.com thread yet? There's tons of great clips (the most recent one added was an early Grover sketch from 1969).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Stepped in there a while back, maybe I'll check out the link later... Heh, gotta work on this, and then there are the VHS tapes to finish...
Hope you have a good day though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another quick question... Got an entry for The Dancing Sponges from TMS. Did they appear in any specific song or sketch? If so, which one?
Hope to hear from someone soon, have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Went surfing through the depths of my profile here at MC to see if I could find any info regarding the first instance the Dancing Sponges were added to the list.

The interesting thing is that almost all versions are still accessible, from Version 3 to the present one.
The Dancing Sponges are from the James Cocoa TMS episode, though the site I found them at listed them as "Dancing Spunches". And all Kermitage says about Dancing characters is the UK Skit/Song where Robin dreams of Dancing Snakes.
Hope to get some help from you guys to sort this one out soon.

Also... There's an entry for "Duane" from The Muppet Show. Did such a named character ever appear on TMS? If so, which episode and skit/song?
Thanks, hope you guys have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Uh, if you could, please post where you find this information.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I agree with baba on that one. :big_grin: In MTM during Rowlf with the kennels. Also another dog (forgot what it looked like) also had the name of "Frank".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Given that I'm blind and can't see what shows up on the screen...
Just where exactly are you guys getting these names from? Which available version of TMTM is this from?
Will keep these additions in mind, currently redoing the list and I've put all new additions on hold for the time being. But thanks for the info.