Muppet Listings 17.0.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Should this character be added:

Waldo Woodpecker

He was from episode 854 of "Sesame Street". He was probably a black & white woodpecker with a red spot on his head and a long beak. I hear that he also appeared in the crowd scene of "The Muppet Movie" and as a member of the all-animal orchestra in Placido Flamingo's "Italian Street Song".

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Improvement:

BLUE SCOFF should be changed to SCOFF (TMS Tv Movie, from TGSCS)

The Frackles: Bat Frackle
The Frackles: Boppity
The Frackles: Dark Green Hunchback Frackle
The Frackles: Elderly Frackle
The Frackles: Frackle with a Match
The Frackles: Gloat
The Frackles: Green Boppity-Like Frackle
The Frackles: Green Hunchback Frackle
The Frackles: Green Snake Frackle
The Frackles: Green Scoff-Like Frackle
The Frackles: Pink Frackle
The Frackles: Purple Frackle
The Frackles: Scoff
The Frackles: Snarl, the Cigar Box Frackle
The Frackles: Snickery
The Frackles: Snivelly
The Frackles: Spider Frackles

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
More Improvements:

THE DANCING SACS should be changed to THE DANCING SACKS
FRANKLYN should be changed to FRANKLIN

jedchase

Reaction score
Help - I fell stupid

I watched everyone of the shows when I was a kid: my parents helped me make sure. But I have been thrown a loop this past week, and I have tried to remember myself the last week and cant think of an answer. What was the name of Gonzo's baby? I keep thinking of little gonzo so that has to be from the babies show or something else. Please, anyone, fill me in on where Im wrong or what the answer is. Thanks!

jedchase@aol.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Welcome to the craziness that surrounds us here at Muppet Central. Let me see if I can try to sort this out for you.
1 By "Gonzos Baby" or "Little Gonzo", do you mean Baby Gonzo from Muppet Babies? If so, the puppet version of that character appeared in both The Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppet Family Christmas as duely denoted in the list. The animated character isn't listed, as the list contains no animated characters, though you can find a whole subsection on that class by searching at muppet.wikia.com, a great tool for all Muppet fans.
2 If by "Gonzo's Baby" you are refering to a potential child of Gonzo's... Well, no such character exists in actuality. The best I can answer in that regard are the following examples, solely existing as fictional characters created by other members of the forum here in their own fan-made fictional stories.
a. Tanzor, Gonzo's nephew in Sara (ReneeLouvier)'s unfinished The New Arrival.
b. Isabell, Gonzo and Camilla's daughter (who unfortunately died as the story explains) in Melissa (Java)'s The Great Desire.
c. Melanie, Gonzo and Camilla's second daughter, also in Melissa (Java)'s The Great Desire.

Hope this helps, have fun exploring the rest of the forums, and have a great day.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Improvement:

Purple Hunchback Frackle should not be counted in MTI. Spotted Dick, who was already listed, was also in MTI.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Improvement

The E's in the name The Bee (from Honeysuckle Rose) shouldn't be capitalized.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
New Addition:

Sally Solove: a green AM woman with orange hair, a lime-green nose, and silver eyelids with sparkles. She was in "Here is Your Life: Painting of a Bowl of Fruits".

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Improvement:

The Dancers: The Brown-Haired Green Man, named Marvin (TMS, from Zero Mostel,Julie Andrews, Jaye P. Morgan and John Cleese Episodes: At the Dance)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... After checking at Muppet Wiki, I made the small change of removing the JulieAndrews episode from the list where the Brown-Haired Green Man Dancer appeared.
However, to make the improvement you suggest, I have this question...

Was this, the brown-haired green-skinned male dancer seen in all four episodes, identified as Marvin in all his appearances?
Or was he only identified as Marvin in the Julie Andrews episode's At the Dance sketch?
And if so, is this the exact same character without proper name identification in the other three episodes, thus justifying he be known as Marvin in all his appearances?