1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Listings 17.0.

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by The Count, Aug 25, 2007.

1. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

He was only identified as Marvin in the Julie Andrews episode's At the Dance section. This was the exact same character sans proper name identification in the other three episodes, thus justifying he be known as Marvin in all his appearances.
  2. TotallySpiesFan

Improvements:

BUGSY SALSAPLEEN should be changed to BUGSY SALSAPUEDA.

CHRIS RUDOLPH AND HIS INVISIBLE CHEESEBURGER should be changed to PRINCE RUDOLPH AND HIS INVISIBLE CHEESEBURGER.
  3. TotallySpiesFan

Improvement:

THE COWS (SST and TMS) should be changed into THE COWS (TMS)

THE COWS (SST, from "The Ballad of Casey McPhee") shouldn't be counted; they are Gladys the Cow and Natalie the Cow, who are already listed.

CYRRANOSE DE BERGERAC should be changed to CYRANOSE DE BERGERAC.
  4. moongirl

moongirl New Member

what are the names of the two fuzzy aliens?

they would be on the phone saying yup yup yup and nope nope nope lol:rolleyes:
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Sounds like you're talking about the Martians from Sesame Street. You can find more about them by visiting muppet.wikia.com
    Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
  6. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

The "Yip Yip Martians" seems to be the only name I've ever heard for them as a duo; the individual aliens never had official names.
  7. The Count

Well... Someone mentioned that in a game show sketch hosted by Guy Smiley named Bring That Thing, the Martians were the contestants and the two had individual names. But since that person couldn't say which colored Martian had which name, I basically went back to listing them by their fur color. Hope this helps somewhat.
  8. Soul H

Soul H New Member

If I remember correctly, in "Bring That Thing", the blue yip-yip was Stevie and the orange yip-yip was Jonathon.
  9. Fozzie's Friend

Fozzie's Friend New Member

Can anyone help me? First of all I am new here so pls forgive if this message is in the wrong thread...I am writing a book right now & this character from Muppets Tonight came into my head & everytime I research it online I get the wrong bunny...I end up with a rather ragged looking bunny instead of the cute little guy who was probably a stage hand or something who wore a shiny concert style jacket & man I can not remember this little character's name & it is killing me! All writing for my book has stopped because this little guys image will not leave my thoughts!
  10. The Count

Hi and welcme to Muppet Central Fozzie's Friend. Perhaps the reason you keep getting the wrong character is because you're looking at Big Mean Carl from Muppets Tonight. Based from your query, the character you're trying to find is Bean Bunny who appeared in both Muppets Tonight and The Jim Henson Hour (his appearance on JHH coming first chronologically), as well as a special of his own called The Tale of The Bunny Picnic.
    Hope this is what you're looking for, have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
  11. frankmoses

frankmoses New Member

OK Mupper fans, I have a good question that I relly need the answer to. There is an episode in which a single muppet does a clip which ends in the words- sales, sales, sales... Do any of you know it? My German boss saw it years ago and wants it for a presentation. Can anyone help me find it? or better yet- can I find it to download? Thanks from Germany! frank650klr@hotmail.com
  12. The Count

Hi and welcome to Muppet Central as well... Not sure if you're talking about Wilkins and Wontkins, the sketch from Sesame Street starring John MaschitaJr. a P products salesman who then turns into an S stock salesman, or any of the characters/sketches known as part of the Muppet Meeting Films.
    Your best bet is to go to muppet.wikia.com and look up each of these to determine if any are the character and/or sketch you're hunting for.
    Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
  13. trolley16

trolley16 New Member

Here Is Your Life

Hey there, Im looking for the clip from sesame street where Guy Smiley asks the peanut an jelly sandwich, "Do you remember when you were just a loaf of bread. Even a pic of the sandwich would be fantastic.

thanks
    trolly.....
  14. The Count

Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. There seems to be some confusion. The sketch you might be refering to is actually Here is Your Life, Bread, where Guy Smiley talks to a Muppet loaf of bread. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are brought out as two of the relatives/guests, named Betty and Melissa respectively. You can find this sketch included as one of the many bonus cuts on Sesame Street Old School Volume 2, 1974-1979 currently available at local video stores or at Muppet Central's own Muppet merchandise store.
    Hope this helps clear things up and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.
  15. TotallySpiesFan

New Addition:

RUDDER RABBIT: A light lavender-blue live-hand rabbit with a small tuft of purple hair, a small orange nose, and buck teeth.
  16. TotallySpiesFan

The Very Large Grayish-Blue Wolf (SST) shouldn't be counted, nor does the Small Purple Wolf. Because both were the same puppets as the Large Blue Wolf and the Medium-Sized Lavender Wolf.