Muppet Listings 17.0.

frankmoses

Reaction score
OK Mupper fans, I have a good question that I relly need the answer to. There is an episode in which a single muppet does a clip which ends in the words- sales, sales, sales... Do any of you know it? My German boss saw it years ago and wants it for a presentation. Can anyone help me find it? or better yet- can I find it to download? Thanks from Germany! frank650klr@hotmail.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central as well... Not sure if you're talking about Wilkins and Wontkins, the sketch from Sesame Street starring John MaschitaJr. a P products salesman who then turns into an S stock salesman, or any of the characters/sketches known as part of the Muppet Meeting Films.
Your best bet is to go to muppet.wikia.com and look up each of these to determine if any are the character and/or sketch you're hunting for.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

trolley16

Reaction score
Here Is Your Life

Hey there, Im looking for the clip from sesame street where Guy Smiley asks the peanut an jelly sandwich, "Do you remember when you were just a loaf of bread. Even a pic of the sandwich would be fantastic.

thanks
trolly.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. There seems to be some confusion. The sketch you might be refering to is actually Here is Your Life, Bread, where Guy Smiley talks to a Muppet loaf of bread. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are brought out as two of the relatives/guests, named Betty and Melissa respectively. You can find this sketch included as one of the many bonus cuts on Sesame Street Old School Volume 2, 1974-1979 currently available at local video stores or at Muppet Central's own Muppet merchandise store.
Hope this helps clear things up and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
New Addition:

RUDDER RABBIT: A light lavender-blue live-hand rabbit with a small tuft of purple hair, a small orange nose, and buck teeth.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Very Large Grayish-Blue Wolf (SST) shouldn't be counted, nor does the Small Purple Wolf. Because both were the same puppets as the Large Blue Wolf and the Medium-Sized Lavender Wolf.