Muppet Listings 17.0.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
He was only identified as Marvin in the Julie Andrews episode's At the Dance section. This was the exact same character sans proper name identification in the other three episodes, thus justifying he be known as Marvin in all his appearances.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Improvements:

BUGSY SALSAPLEEN should be changed to BUGSY SALSAPUEDA.

CHRIS RUDOLPH AND HIS INVISIBLE CHEESEBURGER should be changed to PRINCE RUDOLPH AND HIS INVISIBLE CHEESEBURGER.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Improvement:

THE COWS (SST and TMS) should be changed into THE COWS (TMS)

THE COWS (SST, from "The Ballad of Casey McPhee") shouldn't be counted; they are Gladys the Cow and Natalie the Cow, who are already listed.

CYRRANOSE DE BERGERAC should be changed to CYRANOSE DE BERGERAC.

moongirl

Reaction score
what are the names of the two fuzzy aliens?

they would be on the phone saying yup yup yup and nope nope nope lol:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Sounds like you're talking about the Martians from Sesame Street. You can find more about them by visiting muppet.wikia.com
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

ISNorden

Reaction score
The "Yip Yip Martians" seems to be the only name I've ever heard for them as a duo; the individual aliens never had official names.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Someone mentioned that in a game show sketch hosted by Guy Smiley named Bring That Thing, the Martians were the contestants and the two had individual names. But since that person couldn't say which colored Martian had which name, I basically went back to listing them by their fur color. Hope this helps somewhat.

Soul H

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, in "Bring That Thing", the blue yip-yip was Stevie and the orange yip-yip was Jonathon.

Fozzie's Friend

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? First of all I am new here so pls forgive if this message is in the wrong thread...I am writing a book right now & this character from Muppets Tonight came into my head & everytime I research it online I get the wrong bunny...I end up with a rather ragged looking bunny instead of the cute little guy who was probably a stage hand or something who wore a shiny concert style jacket & man I can not remember this little character's name & it is killing me! All writing for my book has stopped because this little guys image will not leave my thoughts!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcme to Muppet Central Fozzie's Friend. Perhaps the reason you keep getting the wrong character is because you're looking at Big Mean Carl from Muppets Tonight. Based from your query, the character you're trying to find is Bean Bunny who appeared in both Muppets Tonight and The Jim Henson Hour (his appearance on JHH coming first chronologically), as well as a special of his own called The Tale of The Bunny Picnic.
Hope this is what you're looking for, have fun exploring the rest of the forums.