Muppet Mobile Labs Launched This Week!

MWoO

Reaction score
IgorPonweed said:
Come to think of it, :boo: and :sleep: should be in various show balconys with improvised conversations with the actors, OR THE COULD HAVE A MUPPET SOW WITH THEM IN THE BALCONY! Whadaya think?
Well they are already in MV3D. It might be funny if Disney decided to add some kind of muppet theater to oneo f the parks with S7W doing some kind of commentary though. Of ocurse that would mean huge lines for a movie that lasts 90 plus minutes. I don't think S&W should be incoporated into any current attractions though, nor anything non-muppet.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hmm, maybe they could have rolling balcony and they can go around the park and heckle the paying costomers.:big_grin:

MWoO

Reaction score
Seems cool but I think in practice it owulod look silly. I would like to see them in highly populated aeras though maybe, like looking out a window oro smehting. Or maybe they could moutn a balcony somewhere and do it like that. They could heckle the crowd on long lines or something. They really are more stationary type characters htough.

What I really think would be great is if they made one of the restaurants into a muppet themed one. There were plans floating around al ong time ago that would be great.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's a great idea Mwoo! They could heckle the the waiters or something.:smile:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
MWoO said:
Well they are already in MV3D. It might be funny if Disney decided to add some kind of muppet theater to oneo f the parks with S7W doing some kind of commentary though. Of ocurse that would mean huge lines for a movie that lasts 90 plus minutes. I don't think S&W should be incoporated into any current attractions though, nor anything non-muppet.
I ment replacing them with "Living Characters".

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I ment replacing them with "Living Characters".

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This is a big strech here, but maybe they could havd waiters in the way Grover is. Just a thought. They could entertain while they serve.

wendygirl

Reaction score

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi thanks wendy girl for those great links i just hope that i get to see the muppt lab when i get to disneyland in a few weeks . Bunson and beaker look so cute :confused: :eek:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing those pictuers with us! That is just so very cool!:smile: