Muppet Mobile Labs Launched This Week!

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes the pictures where so great can't say enough about them :smile: I LOVE BUNSON AND BEAKER

wendygirl

Reaction score
On those still shots. I just found out that when you click on them individually certain parts of the mobile lab are highlighted and it tells you what a part does or what a sticker says. Very cool.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Neat. That is cool. I hope somewhere in my life i get to see this thing up close in person. I have never been to Disney World or DisneyLand.

muppet baby

Reaction score
wow that is so great , i hope that the lab is up when i get to disneyland in several weeks .
i am going to look at the pictures again :smile:

wes

Reaction score
I forget wich one is in Florida, DisneyWorld i think But I hope they have it when I visit, My family wants to visit the parks, Which park will Bunsen and Beaker be in?

Has any one notice that Bunsen and Beaker have lost weight in their old age.:confused: :eek:

muppet baby

Reaction score
wes said:
I forget wich one is in Florida, DisneyWorld i think But I hope they have it when I visit, My family wants to visit the parks, Which park will Bunsen and Beaker be in?

Has any one notice that Bunsen and Beaker have lost weight in their old age.:confused: :eek:
I don't know that either i wish i knew that to i hope some one knows because i need to know to for when i vist disney world .

Hey Wes,

i hope that you and your family have a great time when you go to disneyworld you will have a great time it is so much fun .

muppetperson

Reaction score
Walt Disney World is in Florida but it covers a few parks-each separate addmission!!-Epcot, Disney MGM, and the Magic Kingdom one(Disneyland equivalant).The Muppet attractions are in the Disney MGM Park.

wes

Reaction score
We went to Disney World back when Muppet 3D vision first opened, I think i was Like 12 0r 13, I was the biggest Muppet nerd at the time. I want to go back and see if they changed anything. can't wait!!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi wess,

i hope that you get to go back that is great that you got to go when it first opened . i hope that you get to go back some day .:smile: