Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Super Scooter

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I don't think that the wait between those movie releases is too long. There was a four-year wait between MCC and MTI, and a three-year wait between MTI and MFS. When you think about it, there was a two-year wait between The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper, and a three-year wait between The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Take Manhattan. It's not too much more of a wait.
Yeah, I agree it wasn't a very long wait, but I read that somewhere on this site. It was when they were getting a whole bunch of scripts for the Muppets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Good ideas, Barry.

I'm still wishing for a Pigs In Space movie.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
A "Pigs in Space" movie would be awesome. Very awesome.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My vision, like my fanfic, was to have the movie focus on Link, Strangepork, and Piggy with other pig characters and odd-n-end aliens throughout.

Although, I'm taking my fanfic back for use as the base-line story of "Meteor Muley."

Luke

Reaction score
They could have had the PIS characters kinda start and end it, kinda like they're observing Earth from orbiting around Space and they tune into the TV and see the Muppet Rockumentary. Then they could kinda end it with an "So that's what they're upto now, glad we're rid of them crazy Muffets" type thing.

It could work, its got legs!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When Kermit goes searching for the other Muppets, I wonder if any of them will hesitate working with the Muppets again? The miniseries should have some conflict. I imagine that Sam the Eagle would not be thrilled with working on another Muppet Show. Would it be better for most Muppets to jump at the chance to star in another series, or for some characters to not be interested at first?

I think it would be good if Miss Piggy got a better job outside of the Muppets. Maybe she can have the chance to star in her own movie or series, or something else that would make her more famous. This could cause her to resist appearing in a new Muppet show. Kermit and the gang could constantly try to find ways to lure her to the new show, and maybe it wouldn't be untill the end of the last episode when she finally accepts.

Another idea would be for Pepe to get a job as assistant manager at either a strip club (though Disney might think it's too much for a Muppet production) or Hooter's (or a similar resturaunt). Obviously, it would be hard for Pepe to give this up (he could say that he makes more money and sees more hot women than he would working with the Muppets). Pepe could get fired for sexual harrassment, and then become part of the new series.

And maybe somebody could want to be on the show but have a contract with another company, preventing them from being a part of it until later.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i think piggy needs to be the hostest on ethier the view or live with Riges