1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Beauregard, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Ohh, so it was going to be Henson Show.
    But now that Disney has The Muppet, i guess it will never happen.
    And if this Link is right it doesn't look like it was much of a kid show. How can that be?
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

If the Muppets come back it shouldnt be is a kids show. It should be in a show aimed at adults that may appeal to kids as well. Thats how TMS was. Theyneed to reinvent that.
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

If you read that page you linked to, it says that this was a show for 2001. This mockumentary pilot discussed in this thread was revealed around 2006.
  4. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Oh, then what am I talking about?:confused:
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

So it is possible that this material could be added as a bonus on season 4 or 5 of TMS
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wikitty, wikitty, whack!
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Sounds like lyrics from a Kriss Kross song:)
  9. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

I just now got that joke after you explained it.
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

so is there any footage or pictures online from this mockumentary mini series or america's next muppet? A shame nothing has leaked yet.