Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I really hope this does get green-lit. I mean, it's not easy being green-lit, but it sounds like a good project. Here's hoping!

:smile:

LOL. Yeah I'm hoping so too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
It's not easy being green-lit.
*tumbleweed*:rolleyes:

I love how these rumors spin around the net so fast. We truly are in the information age.

I sure hope that Disney takes note of all the enthusiasm, and sees green.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*tumbleweed*:rolleyes:

I love how these rumors spin around the net so fast. We truly are in the information age.

I sure hope that Disney takes note of all the enthusiasm, and sees green.
Might I add that it's not easy seeing green?

*crickets chirp* :rolleyes:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
I'm not sure if this new has already been posted here or not, but a new report says the Presentation Pilot that was filmed was for a possible mini-series that could be on air as early as the end of 2007. Also, that if successful it could lead to a full-time series.
Well although it's a new report, but its the same old news -- that the pilot filmed was for a possible mini-series that could be on air as early as the end of 2007, and (if successful) could lead to a full-time series. In fact, I checked with them and the sole source for their reporting was my earlier report (http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2007/011307.shtml). So it's nice to see that the word is spreading, but they really have no more information (nor give any more assurance of anything) there. They simply read and regurgitated the Muppet Central report. But still, its nice to see that the excitement is spreading around the web - hopefully Disney sees people are excited.

AndyWan Kenobi said:
It's not easy being green-lit.
Not only is that funny, but its also so true. That is one profound pun. :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Ah, I had not read the MC News piece (side note - the news page really needs an RSS Feed). I have had sources email me independently of that blog post and the report here on MC saying more or less the same sorts of things though.

unclematt

Reaction score
It is not often I get my hopes up but my hopes are up

Beauregard

Reaction score
My fingers are still crossed...as are my toes, elbows, and knees...Come on Muppets! You can do it!