1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Beauregard, Jan 12, 2007.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Hi Kermie Fan and welcome to the site. I thought i would try and answer your question from everything that we fans know so far.
    Right now I think the Muppets are going through a phase of Re=introduction so to speak. What that means is they are trying to get the Muppets back to the way they where, like during the Muppet show. If your able to look at the new Muppets.com site you will see just that. They have a lot of videos of the Muppets just being themselfs, and not really trying to push anything, like a movie or a show or whatever. I think that the Videos are doing just what they are meaning to do, and that is showing people that the Muppets are making a comeback.
    That all said, now we have wonderful news that there is a great new movie in the work. The movie is getting a lot of buzz because it has some very big name writers and such. So i really don't think that right now that is the way the Muppets are heading. With all the facts that are out right now I just don't see that happing any time real soon. Hope that helps, and what i did was just combined three threads in one post lol.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Try going to www.youhide.com and then type in the disney URL. Works wonders for me.
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I get the stupid DXD site not a Muppet site
  4. Beauregard

That's right, now there should be a link to the Muppets someplace on there, my friend!
  5. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Click on where it says other channels, and then click on The Muppets.
  6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Thank you for your help.
  7. pattywack

pattywack New Member

Thanks for that people! Love the site!

I wonder if this mockumentary will ever air, I think it has a lot of potential! I'm thinking maybe the film will set it out? Hopefully!
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I personally think the Mockumentary is a lost cause.
  9. pain

pain New Member

I am still just patiently waiting.:)
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

:concern: Dave Goelz talked about this pilot in an interview a little while ago. He said they worked on a project that was pretty much just to get the group together to work on anything, really. He said it might lead to something, but who knows. (completely paraphrased, of course)
  11. Beakerballistic

Beakerballistic New Member

Does anybody know where I can see the pilot?

Thanx
  12. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I wish! I also wish for a new muppets show.
  13. Count von Count

So what ever happened to this Show?
    Is there any videos out?
  14. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Thats what im interested in. Youtube leak someday? heh
  15. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I would think that somebody has to have some kind of video that could find its way to the net somehow. There is nothing wrong with giving the fans what they want even if it is illegal.
  16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...How is it not wrong if it's illegal? :p
  17. Beauregard

Well, is it wrong when Sam is unwell? Because that's an Ill Eagle...
  18. Count von Count

Ha! I hope that's a joke:sing:
    Everything is wrong if they give it out illegal(ly)
    Becouse if it wasn't I would have EveryThing:D
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Sorry. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. It was a total joke. I was sarcastically saying dont do it if you can not do it. After rereading it, it doesnt really come out that way. Sorry for the confusion.
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'd really love to see someone who got their hands on these leak them online, along with the unused/unaired animated segments from Little Muppet Monsters, the 2001 pilot (someone HAS to have the tape of it...since there's pictures and information), and any unused footage we haven't seen yet.