Muppet Movie Figures?

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Well Ken has posted time and time again that the reason some varients are coming out first is because they want to have a recognizable "anchor" figure for every wave to the bitter end. I think it's a great idea and I hope that it works well for Palisades, because if it works well for them it works well for us, the collector.

It keeps it fun until it's over. Simpsons fans have had a bunch of uninteresting re-hashes over an over again with characters having fewer and fewer lines in playsets. They blew all the characters the first time around. I remember Ken saying that collecting is more fun than having a collection. I agree with him. When you said you wish that they'd release everyone in normal clothes first so you could decide whether or not to continue with varients, you proved that your interest would be dead once you had the core characters. Then the line sells poorly because collectors aren't interested, Palisades loses money on the line and it becomes a burden to produce it. So the line is ended and it's happened before too many times. I'm thankful Palisades is looking at past toy line mistakes and is trying to keep this this going for as long as it can!