~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Meh, she's probably on vacation for the holidays. Just give her some more time, I guess. The next update will surely be worth it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, and speaking of vacation, where exactly have you been young lady?
:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Haha, oh Kate, I think MBM's been so busy flying to Saturn and everything recently, she hasn't had a whole lotta time to drop in! :wink:

Hey, I just realized that I've never posted in this thread before! Sylinde, your site is amazing! I love it. :smile:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Skye said:
Haha, oh Kate, I think MBM's been so busy flying to Saturn and everything recently, she hasn't had a whole lotta time to drop in! :wink:
Who me? Hee, yeah...Saturn. I'm still there, actually. They have Muppet Central up there too. Who'da thunk.

Skye

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Who me? Hee, yeah...Saturn. I'm still there, actually. They have Muppet Central up there too. Who'da thunk.
Wow dude, that's impressive. Saturn sure has come a looooong way! Much better than Neptune.. ya know, the last time I was there! :big_grin:

Haha, ok... so maybe this conversation got a liiittle bit off topic! :wink:

Frogster

Reaction score
Okay, she's NEVER been gone this long. Sylinde, I suggest you email me once you see this.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
You don't...suppose she got like...kind of arrested, do you? I mean it's terribly pessimistic, but they probably do arrest people if they were immoral about the beautiful Muppet music she's providing us with.