Muppet Products

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Hi all!
I know that there are about a billion and two Muppet items out there....but does ANYONE else remember the cereal that came out in about 1989/1990 called (not spelled correctly) Krunchi Stars? It was "made by" The Sweedish Chef (don't know if it was General Mills or whomever) and it was actually REALLY good! I miss it! My friends and I ALWAYS ahd a box with us! In our lockers, we'd give it as Christmas and birthday gifts......I mean we had a Muppet cult! LOL! :zany:

I'm sure that if I REALLY looked on this site then I'd find someone else who has posted something about this. Also, I didn't know that the name "MeepMeep" was already taken, how do I go about changing my name? I don't mean to make anyone mad, and I wish that I'd read ALL the names before I had joined. :embarrassed: I'm SO sorry to the REAL MeepMeep!!!!

Thanks to everyone! :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Nah, I still have an unopened box of Super Mario 3 (1987) fruit snacks somewhere in my closet. lol

MopPuppet

Reaction score
Ah yes

I remember that cereal. It was called "Croonchy Stars" and it was made by Post. Ah, how I loved that cereal. Now the closest thing I got is that new Scooby Doo cereal. :smirk:

beaker

Reaction score
I would *so* love a flat empty Croonchy Stars cereal box in mint coniditon. Btw, did ya know it was originally gonna be called Stoopid Flakes? That sounds like a late 90's expression..."yo man, this be all stoopid flakes a'ight!"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beaker said:
That ounds like a late 90's expression..."yo man, this be all stoopid flakes a'ight!"
WRONG! It sounds like one of my family reunions...on my Dad's side!

mekkha

Reaction score
I dont think I've ever had those! Which is a crying shame. I was a HUGE pacman cereal fan. Anyone remember that one? It's my all time favorite. I wonder why they stopped making it?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I remember that PacMan cereal..but I ate all mine, a LOOOONG time ago! That and Smurfberry crunch.... :big_grin:

I am so excited, though, I just found a brand new, 32" plush Gonzo on Ebay, and won the auction!!

jediX

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I DARE you to eat some!!
:zany:
I've drank 10-year-old Mountain Dew before, lol.

Anywho, hooray for plush! :smile: