Muppet Products

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Kermit and Cereal.......

:smile: Hey, you all have given me some GREAT feedback. THANKS!!!!
As far as the cash value -V.S.- sentimental value........well, I don't want to get rid of my Kermie, just curious what people are willing to pay. Am I sick? :embarrassed:

I have this plush Toto that I got about 1978/1979/1980 (don't remember for sure) when there was a Wizard Of OZ theme park about an hour from my home. Long story short I was told at an OZ reunion that my Toto was running about $500.00 plus on different sites, well, that got me thinking about Kermie and other plush from my childhood. I'm just too nosey for my own good! LOL! :zany:

P.S. The OZ park closed in '79/'80 and is now a ski resort in the winter. They open as "OZ" for 1 day a year for a reunion. It's SUPER cool and very sentimental :cry: The website is: www.emeraldmtn.com if anyone is curious. Yes, I'm a HUGE OZ fan so I keep up with that too. lol!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
MeepMeep said:
:smile: Hey, you all have given me some GREAT feedback. THANKS!!!!
As far as the cash value -V.S.- sentimental value........well, I don't want to get rid of my Kermie, just curious what people are willing to pay. Am I sick? :embarrassed:
I don't think thats sick at all...I am the epitomy of a pack-rat, and have many different collectibles, from Muppets to Nightmare Before Christmas stuff, fairy statues, Starbuck's Bearista Bears, etc...granted, I would never even dream of parting with any of it, unless I absolutely had to, but I get curious from time to time about the value of certain items!
:wink:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Value of things.....

GonzoGirl said:
I don't think thats sick at all...I am the epitomy of a pack-rat, and have many different collectibles, from Muppets to Nightmare Before Christmas stuff, fairy statues, Starbuck's Bearista Bears, etc...granted, I would never even dream of parting with any of it, unless I absolutely had to, but I get curious from time to time about the value of certain items!
:wink:

Well, now I don't feel bad. For a while I was startting to think that I was (mentally) sick for wanting to know the value of my things. THANK YOU for letting me know that I'm......normal? LOL! Ok, so I'm not REALLY "normal", but you know what I mean. :zany:

P.S. to the people who have the 10 year old Mt. Dews and Crunchy Stars.....PLEASE, don't eat them, I don't want to be blamed for people all over the world getting sick! :eek: That and I don't want ANYONE to go thru that kind of pain! Trust me, I've lived thru food poisioning, it ain't pretty! I'd NEVER wish it on my WORST enemy!

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, the Dew was alright, but I have a theory that old Mountain Dew can cause you to feel depressed for no reason. (It's true, I felt REALLY sad for a couple hours after drinking that stuff). Or maybe that was just because of the fact I resorted to drinking 10-year old Mountain Dew. Oh well. On to the Hawaiian Punch from 1996 :wink: (jk)

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Amazing Mumford,

I would be interested in seeing that article if you could possibly send me a hi-res scan of it.
Sure thing. I'll dig it up when I head home in early March and then try to scan it. I'm pretty sure it's from USA Today--good stuff.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
MeepMeep said:
Well, now I don't feel bad. For a while I was startting to think that I was (mentally) sick for wanting to know the value of my things. THANK YOU for letting me know that I'm......normal? LOL! Ok, so I'm not REALLY "normal", but you know what I mean. :zany:

P.S. to the people who have the 10 year old Mt. Dews and Crunchy Stars.....PLEASE, don't eat them, I don't want to be blamed for people all over the world getting sick! !:eek: That and I don't want ANYONE to go thru that kind of pain! Trust me, I've lived thru food poisioning, it ain't pretty! I'd NEVER wish it on my WORST enemy!
Well, I am not really normal, either..weird is a compliment to me, in fact. But no, you aren't the only one who is curious about the value of your things, even though you have no intention of actuall selling them. I do it all the time! :wink: