Muppet roommates

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Care Bears and Wuzzles?!

HAH!! My World War I Flying Ace Snoopy can whoop up on your Care Bears and Wuzzles!!

Not that he would, but I bet he could.

I know Muley could...although, he wouldn't either.

Can I whoop your Care Bears and Wuzzles?

:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Care Bears and Wuzzles?!

HAH!! My World War I Flying Ace Snoopy can whoop up on your Care Bears and Wuzzles!!

Not that he would, but I bet he could.

I know Muley could...although, he wouldn't either.

Can I whoop your Care Bears and Wuzzles?

NOBODY can!

:mad:

And it's actually 1 Care Bear, and 6 Care Bear Cousins (5 Wuzzles). I do have other Care Bears, but they're in my closet right now---hey, a bed can only be so long to sit plush animals up against.

And they'd just do the Care Bear Stare and Cousin Call, so I really don't think anyone would stand a chance allegedly "whoopin' " 'em. :wink:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Byron, Nate and Kevin all living together, I smell the next half-*****, big name reality show.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I smell the next half-*****, big name reality show.
Speaking of which, Muley was on TV this morning...during the whole 7 o'clock hour!! WOOHOO!!

FINALLY!!

Foz

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Byron, Nate and Kevin all living together, I smell the next half-*****, big name reality show.
Hey Chris! Why don't ya move in with us, and we'll have us the first male version of "The Facts of Life"! :big_grin: I'll move my bed over by the wall so you can squeeze yours in between mine and the window, and Nate and Kevin already have the bunk bed over there---and we can all work downstairs in the Muppet Central Academy cafeteria to pay off the debt from when we wrecked the MC van!!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT CRASH! I WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE VAN AT THE TIME! WHY DOSEN'T ANYONE EVER BELEIVE ME?

About moving in, there might be some problems. First, you might want to keep your Care Bears and Wuzzles away from my killer rabbit.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT CRASH! I WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE VAN AT THE TIME! WHY DOSEN'T ANYONE EVER BELEIVE ME?

About moving in, there might be some problems. First, you might want to keep your Care Bears and Wuzzles away from my killer rabbit.
Dude, we were all there. That's why we got busted by the headmaster.

And don't you dare threaten my buddies with a killer rabbit, or I'll tell Mrs. Garrett! :mad:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I wasn't threatening anyone. The rabbit just gets really hungry sometimes and might attack the first thing it sees. I try to keep him in a cage.