1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppet roommates

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Here, Byron. Fresh batteries!! :)

Hmmm...where's Byron and Chris? Well, there's Nate.

And it seems to me that my old buddy Nate here is asleep, but I will check just to be sure...

POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE!!!!!

Hmm. Normally when my buddy Nate is awake and I poke him, he gets angry. But he has not said anything, so it could be that my old buddy Nate is asleep, but I will check again to be sure.

*Wiggles his arm*

Now, see? When my old buddy Nate is awake, and I wiggle his arm it's not all floppy and flimsy like this, SO I must assess that indeed, my old buddy Nate is definitely asleep.

Which means that his batteries must be low, so I will give him Byron's fresh batteries.

Now, where do I put them. OH! here's a place that looks like they'll fit...

2. Fozzie Bear

...Thank goodness for large pockets, huh Nate?

Now, to find Byron and Chris!!

Wait, here looks like some fingernail marks in the floor of the dorm room.

IT'S A CLUE!!

I shall follow them to see where they lead!

YES! Bear is ON PATROL!!

Now, where's my water pistol and handcuffs??

SOMEbody stole my water pistol and handcuffs when they STOLE my Byron and Chris!!

But, they left me Nate! Hmm....something wicked is a-foot here--or maybe that's just Byron's socks??

3. radionate

radionate New Member

Ok, I sleep for a day and come back to this going on? And why are there batteries in all of my pockets? :confused:

4. Don't ask me, I'm the innocent victim here---I happen to be handcuffed to 95% nekkid Chris and blindfolded.

:o

5. radionate

radionate New Member

See, my nightmares are worse when I'm awake and watching stuff like that, then when I'm asleep

6. Fozzie Bear

OH, LOOK!

The case is solved, here is Byron and...uh...CHRIS! Where are your clothes?!

New case! The search for Chris' Clothes....

(Oh, Byron; there's some new batteries for you in Nate's pockets.)

FOZ

7. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I'm wearing my clothes. Are you blindfolded to Kev? And does anyone have a key to these things? You'd be surprised how many people stare at you when you're walking in public with a blindfolded man handcuffed to you and a badger sitting on your shoulders.

8. Fozzie Bear

I don't have any keys...

but I have some paper towels.

9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

:eek:

You stay away from me.

10. Fozzie Bear

HEY!!

It's either the paper towels, the peanut butter, or the boomerang fish! Take your pick!!

Help ME help YOU!! HELP me HELP you!! HELP ME help you!! help me HELP YOU!! help ME HELP you!! HELP me help YOU!!

Gee...either way you say that it comes off different. Kind of like saying the name "Elvis" sounds different everytime you say it with a different intonation.

ELvis. elVIS. ELVis. elvIS. See? Or trying to spell a word backward or forward...

level
    level

Umm....what were we doing again?

11. Re: HEY!!

I am proud to admit that I just said each way out loud to prove your point. :D

It's neat to do that!

Also, whenever you say one word over and over and over countless times, it ends up soundin' STUPID.

Watch:

Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Emmy

Need I say more? :p

(no offense, Ems)

:D

12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Sorry Kev, I thought you were going to cut mine or Byron's hand off and use the towels to make sure not to make a mess. But you're not the kind of guy who would do that.

(gives Nate a quick, nervous look)

Does anyone have a NOT painful idea to get us out of this?

(badger jumps off shoulder and crawls under Byron's bed; crawls back out holding a blow-torch)

What does he do under there?

13. radionate

radionate New Member

Bwahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha!

14. Fozzie Bear

NATE!!

Put that cleaver down!! There's a good, CLEAN, painless way to get out of those handcuffs.

Okay, Harry...where did you put those stick of dynamite the other night?

Oh, and why is this badger frying my ankles with a blow torch??

OW! :eek:

15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybie this was all a bad idea.

16. radionate

radionate New Member

The cleaver wasn't meant for the handcuffs silly boy. Maybe I should just move back to my nice little house, with the bridge you gotta walk over to get in the door, and my kitty cat.

17. Fozzie Bear

Ms. Garrett made apple pie, but she didn't have any apples when she made it, so it's like really watery and cinnamony. It's still good, tho. Like a pudding or something.

18. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

grover or ernie and bert or, sadly, ELMO!!!

19. radionate

radionate New Member

Mmmmm, save me a piece!! :D

20. Fozzie Bear

Ms. Garrett said she has your piece there, and to come get it QUICK before it gets cold!

And there's ice cream in the freezer.

FOZ

Oh, what were we talking about originally? I think we got off topic somewhere around page 153 of this thread.... :D