Muppet Show 25th An. Trading Cards

Stulz

Reaction score
I don't know how any body missed this but when I went to RittenhouseArchives.com to check out the Kermit and Piggy Bobbleheads I found this......

From 1976 to 1981 parents and children alike could be found every once a week watching Jim Henson's The Muppet Show. This magical 'variety show' was broadcast in more than 100 countries with an adutl-friendly themes and guest.

The Muppet Show's half-hour episodes showed the "Muppet Theater's" onstage and behind-the-scenes look at the theater's productions. In addition to the regular cast of characters like the egotistical Miss Piggy, personable Kermit the Frog and wanna-be comedian Fozzie bear, the show boasted weekly guest appearances by some of the 1970s hottest stars, including Steve Martin, Bob Hope, Brooke Sheilds, Julie Andrews, Sylvester Stallone, Mark Hamill and George Burns.

Now twenty-five years later Rittenhouse Archives wants you to relive those memorable childhoold memories in our The Muppet Show 25th Anniversary Trading Cards. This limited edition 25-card set features all of your favorite muppet characters including Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie Bear, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker, Statler and Waldorf and who could forget Animal.
---------

Her is the link for you all to check it out for yourselves...

http://RittenhouseArchives.com/products/muppets/25thanniv/

Luke

Reaction score
It's $19.99 according to their site

GPrime1

Reaction score
I like how they spelled Fozzie "Fozzy". It's like when people call him "Fonzie". Get's on my nerves...

Stulz

Reaction score
spelling?

Where is it spelled "Fozzy"???? Looks like F-O-Z-Z-I-E to me...

GPrime1

Reaction score
Ooooookay. If you click on the link to "buy it now" it provides another description of the product and lists a bunch of the Muppets. One of them just happens to be "Fozzy."

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Here is the complete list of the cards, there are 25 in all;

01 Group Shot
02 Group Shot
03 Kermit
04 Kermit
05 Kermit
06 Miss Piggy
07 Miss Piggy
08 Miss Piggy
09 Animal
10 Beaker
11 Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
12 Dr. Teeth
13 Fozzie Bear
14 Gonzo
15 Janis
16 Pigs In Space
17 Robin
18 Rowlf
19 Sam The Eagle
20 Scooter
21 Sgt. Floyd Pepper
22 Statler & Waldorf
23 Sweetums
24 The Swedish Chef
25 Zoot

I copied this straight from the website, I didnt spell them. See how they spelt Janice.......

GPrime1

Reaction score
They haven't been released. Some limited info is available on the website.