Muppet Show 25th An. Trading Cards

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I can see that now. All the action in the film and suddenly there's this photo of Miss Piggy's had that just stays the same and floats all around the screen. It never moves the position that it's in right now, hair doesn't move, just has the same smile and all.

Kermsocks

Reaction score
Re too many Kermits in card set

Can there really ever be too many shots of Kerm? I think not! Sorry long time Kermitologist here.:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No, not too many Kerms! :smile:

More Fozzie would be nice tho...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I can see that now. All the action in the film and suddenly there's this photo of Miss Piggy's had that just stays the same and floats all around the screen. It never moves the position that it's in right now, hair doesn't move, just has the same smile and all.
OMG, that is TOO funny Kevin! LOL!

...wow, whenever I need a good laugh...I swear you guys never cease to let me down! ^_^

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
OMG, that is TOO funny Kevin! LOL!

...wow, whenever I need a good laugh...I swear you guys never cease to let me down! ^_^
You do know of course, that was my idea...... Of course, Fozzie always has had a better delivery!

Now that the Palisades board is back up, I can put the stuff I was going to put up....

You'll see.

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
Trading Cards

I'm a little confused on the whole trading card deal. :confused: Are the cards for sale? If so, how much? Are they sold one by one or do they come in packs like other trading cards?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This thread is from 2003; I don't know where they can be found now.