Muppet Show DVD's vol. 11-15 now on-line

Drtooth

Reaction score
Choises! Choises!!!

Not only do they have New Time Life Muppet videos, but now they have FAT ALBERT videos as well!! CAN'T CHOSE!!! TOO MUCH FUN!!! MUST GET....UNNNNNGGGG....BETTER JOB......GRRRRRRR....

Aw, well, I can't order stuff online anyway!

jetjaguar15

Reaction score
I ordered a set of the five new ones! I'm eagerly awaiting the Kenny Rogers eps, and the Senor Wences one.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yes, Senor Wences is one of my all-time favs!

The opening number for that one is probably my favorite Steve Whitmire TMS skit.

- Billy :cool:

jetjaguar15

Reaction score
Isn't Senor Wences the one that always did the "Alright? s'alright!" thing with the box beside him? I just want to make sure I'm remembering it right...

anakin

Reaction score
DVD'S

I JUST WAS WONDERING WHY
THE FIRST TWO I HAVE HAVE THE SILVER
25TH ANNIVERSARY BAR ACROSS THE UPPER RIGHT?

I ASSUME EVERYTHING IS THE SAME
RIGHT?
I HAVENT WATCHED THEM YET BUT WAS
CURIOUS CAUSE THE PICTURES ON THE SITE DONT HAVE THAT IN THE UPPER CORNER.

THANKS

grouchman

Reaction score
time life made me grouchier

okay, maybe someone else can profit from this.

like a good little support-grouch, when i found out i could get volumes 11-15 of time-life's muppet show, i hurried on over to the website and plunked down my credit card. i even got a little extra discount (off this very site, i think) that saved me a few bucks.

now that i've gotten the discs (they're fine, thank you time-life), i get an email from time-life offering me this great extra discount if i want to buy......the same new five discs i just purchased!!!!!!

the new deal would've saved me almost $20.00 more, but the company won't make the offer retroactive.

so, since the thing said to "forward this to your friends", i'm doing that here. maybe you guys can save some bucks. the text of the message i got is copied below. i went to the website and tried it, and it seems legit.

so everybody who was thinking about getting the newest dvds go over there and soak time-life for the savings i didn't get (whine whine, sulk sulk).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(quote:smile:

Time-Life discounts already save you 20% off retail...now for a limited time and not available to the public, take an additional 20% off The Best of the Muppet Show Volumes 11-15! That's 40% off!

These "Best of the Muppet Show" volumes star your favorite Muppet characters and the biggest stars in show business. Just-released classic episodes include guest appearances by Kenny Rogers, Tony Randall, Madeline Kahn, Linda Carter (as Wonder Woman) and many others.

As always, ordering at TimeLife.com is 100% secure and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

So, get all five at a 20% discount! Plus, use the coupon code below by November 8, 2002 and you'll receive an additional 20% off. That's a savings of 40%!

Enjoy!
TimeLife.com

To claim your additional 20% off coupon:
Enter MUP39T in the coupon code box on the shopping cart page. And hurry! This offer expires Friday, November 8, 2002. *

Forward this special offer to your friends.

(end quote.)

...next time, i wait for the sale!

grouchman

MNA MNA

Reaction score
Time Life Discount Codes

If the discount code previously mentioned doesn't work for you, try CF25B2 , 3204WEB, or JK695W. The first one in this list worked for me! (25%)
:cool:

giantpez

Reaction score
has timelife ever put Alice Cooper on there list with the muppets??

i have all 15 vhs tapes and i didn't get that one.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alice Cooper is on volume five with Vincent Price and Marty Feldman.