1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Show Role Play

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

(They didn't, Fozzie did, when he and Crazy Harry got there with a key...you have to pay attention! lol ) (no key, Janice and Floyd were locked in all night, Fozzie and Crazy Harry were waiting on Kermit to come with a key)

Gee, I guess everyone else will be showing up soon. Swedish Chef to cook some grub, Kermit to take care of things, Scooter to...do whatever it is he does, Miss Piggy to...um...wander around and be a diva or something.

HEY BEAU! Don't dust that! It's not a prop!!

That's my nose!!
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

(I'm confussed. Which side of the door are we on?)
  3. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

(the inside, but there's not much going on yet)
  4. Fozzie Bear

Haaa!!

We are INSIDE the theater backstage area, now, Crazy Harry.

*walks over and turns on the main switches so all the theater lights come on and everyone can now see that we are in the inside backstage area, the stage is now well-lit, as is all the other places in the theater.*

Oh, hey, Gonzo, can you please go over this outline for tonight? I have to go up to the theater box office and run off some programs for tonight's show. Just, look after things here for a bit until I get back...or until Kermit shows up. Whichever happens first.

And Crazy Harry...no Boombooms, okay? Just go out and rig up our pyrotechnics for Gonzo's act tonight. What were you doing again, Gonzo?
  5. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I'm going to Rollerblade across the Stage, wearing Dynamite sticks surrounded by Nitro Glisserine, while playing the Banjo Blindfolded. and it looks like you're gonna have to cancel Vets Hospital unless Rowlf and Piggy show up.
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Don't worry. They'll be here.

I'm more worried about Boston and Beaker. They won't be here for the Muppet Laps unless they can get their car started. Bonston took out the motor to make a reversable Beaker coustume.

*Sighs*

They'll be a lot of cleaning up if Gonzo does do his act.

*looks around*

Where is gonzo anyway?

Oh well soon he'll be everywhere.
  7. Fozzie Bear

Yeah, Bunsen and Beaker should be here...sometime; and I think Gonzo went to get his skates on.

Okay, well...here's the programs for tonights, show. I'm gonna fold these and...

*DING!*

Someone's at the back door. Wonder who it is?

*Goes over and accepts package from postman.*

Hey, it's a package for Gonzo...hope it's not from Crazy Harry. GONZO!! You got mail!!
  8. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Oh Great, that's the Nitro Glisserine I ordered for tonight's show
  9. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

(Rowlf the Dog Walks in the theater)

HEY! FOZZIE! i've been chasing your studabaker and BOY am i exsasted!(Get it? That's a dog joke) You said you were goin to pick me up today! i waited out of my dog house ALL mornin!

Zack)Rowlf the, I'm heeeear!;-)Dog.
  10. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

*fooling around with the special effects equipment*

Hey guys! There's a slight problem with the lighning generator! Don't worry though! I shoud have it fixed in about seven...

*BOOM!*

...dy minutes.
  11. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

All the lights went out, wait here's a Candle on the Floor Wait, before I light this, Crazy Harry is this a Dynamite Stick?
  12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I don't think so. All dynamite that I don't carry with me I usualy lock in the explosives closet.
  13. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Oh, Good, Hey Fozzie How long does everyone have to get here before the Show starts. Hopefully the Electricity will turn on Before then.
  14. Zack the Dog

well, i guess practice for tonights show on my piano.
    (starts to play...Dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum...KABOOM!!!)

Ahem...Harry...have you been playing with my paino again?...
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Not every explosion that happens around here is my fault! Maybe next time you should check to see which piano you're using.
  16. Zack the Dog

well i play a couple of piano's, i've got my pit band piano, my grand piano and my other upright stage piano, and all three Kermit's still makin payment's on...well two pianos now!!!although someone's gonna have to pay for this one too....
  17. Beauregard

More cleaning.

Why can't people stop blowing things up???
  18. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

TIME OUT

I want to play too. Are there any characters left for me? Also, can someone give me the run-down on what's going on? (I'm too lazy to look back at the beginning of this thread. Lol.)
  19. Beauregard

Re: TIME OUT

Basicly nothing has happpened.

Nothing important anyway. Beauregard, Fozzie, Crazy Harry, and Rawlf the Dog are in the theatre with Janice and Floyd. Floyd isn't played by anyone yet so if you can try and get a Floyd picture for your avator (Phill might help you) you could be him.

Back to the story

I wish that I could have a main part on the show tonight.

Fozzie do you think there is somthing I could do? I don't want to be a Vetanarians Hospital Victim though?
  20. Zack the Dog

Beauregard! whata great idea! I need someone to be the vict, i mean paisent on Vetanarians Hospital! Thanks a lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.