Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
All the lights went out, wait here's a Candle on the Floor Wait, before I light this, Crazy Harry is this a Dynamite Stick?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I don't think so. All dynamite that I don't carry with me I usualy lock in the explosives closet.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Oh, Good, Hey Fozzie How long does everyone have to get here before the Show starts. Hopefully the Electricity will turn on Before then.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
well, i guess practice for tonights show on my piano.
(starts to play...Dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum...KABOOM!!!)

Ahem...Harry...have you been playing with my paino again?...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Not every explosion that happens around here is my fault! Maybe next time you should check to see which piano you're using.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
well i play a couple of piano's, i've got my pit band piano, my grand piano and my other upright stage piano, and all three Kermit's still makin payment's on...well two pianos now!!!although someone's gonna have to pay for this one too....

Beauregard

Reaction score
More cleaning.

Why can't people stop blowing things up???

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
TIME OUT

I want to play too. Are there any characters left for me? Also, can someone give me the run-down on what's going on? (I'm too lazy to look back at the beginning of this thread. Lol.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Re: TIME OUT

Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
I want to play too. Are there any characters left for me? Also, can someone give me the run-down on what's going on? (I'm too lazy to look back at the beginning of this thread. Lol.)
Basicly nothing has happpened.

Nothing important anyway. Beauregard, Fozzie, Crazy Harry, and Rawlf the Dog are in the theatre with Janice and Floyd. Floyd isn't played by anyone yet so if you can try and get a Floyd picture for your avator (Phill might help you) you could be him.

Back to the story

I wish that I could have a main part on the show tonight.

Fozzie do you think there is somthing I could do? I don't want to be a Vetanarians Hospital Victim though?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Beauregard! whata great idea! I need someone to be the vict, i mean paisent on Vetanarians Hospital! Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.