Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(They didn't, Fozzie did, when he and Crazy Harry got there with a key...you have to pay attention! lol ) (no key, Janice and Floyd were locked in all night, Fozzie and Crazy Harry were waiting on Kermit to come with a key)

Gee, I guess everyone else will be showing up soon. Swedish Chef to cook some grub, Kermit to take care of things, Scooter to...do whatever it is he does, Miss Piggy to...um...wander around and be a diva or something.

HEY BEAU! Don't dust that! It's not a prop!!

That's my nose!!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
(the inside, but there's not much going on yet)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Haaa!!

We are INSIDE the theater backstage area, now, Crazy Harry.

*walks over and turns on the main switches so all the theater lights come on and everyone can now see that we are in the inside backstage area, the stage is now well-lit, as is all the other places in the theater.*

Oh, hey, Gonzo, can you please go over this outline for tonight? I have to go up to the theater box office and run off some programs for tonight's show. Just, look after things here for a bit until I get back...or until Kermit shows up. Whichever happens first.

And Crazy Harry...no Boombooms, okay? Just go out and rig up our pyrotechnics for Gonzo's act tonight. What were you doing again, Gonzo?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm going to Rollerblade across the Stage, wearing Dynamite sticks surrounded by Nitro Glisserine, while playing the Banjo Blindfolded. and it looks like you're gonna have to cancel Vets Hospital unless Rowlf and Piggy show up.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't worry. They'll be here.

I'm more worried about Boston and Beaker. They won't be here for the Muppet Laps unless they can get their car started. Bonston took out the motor to make a reversable Beaker coustume.

*Sighs*

They'll be a lot of cleaning up if Gonzo does do his act.

*looks around*

Where is gonzo anyway?

Oh well soon he'll be everywhere.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, Bunsen and Beaker should be here...sometime; and I think Gonzo went to get his skates on.

Okay, well...here's the programs for tonights, show. I'm gonna fold these and...

*DING!*

Someone's at the back door. Wonder who it is?

*Goes over and accepts package from postman.*

Hey, it's a package for Gonzo...hope it's not from Crazy Harry. GONZO!! You got mail!!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Oh Great, that's the Nitro Glisserine I ordered for tonight's show

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
(Rowlf the Dog Walks in the theater)

HEY! FOZZIE! i've been chasing your studabaker and BOY am i exsasted!(Get it? That's a dog joke) You said you were goin to pick me up today! i waited out of my dog house ALL mornin!

Zack)Rowlf the, I'm heeeear!;-)Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*fooling around with the special effects equipment*

Hey guys! There's a slight problem with the lighning generator! Don't worry though! I shoud have it fixed in about seven...

*BOOM!*

...dy minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.