Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, dear! I go in the closet to fold some programs for the show, and stuff starts happenin! Lights go out, exploding pianos...WAIT! Gonzo! There might be something in that for you!

Something with exploding pianos!!

Glad to see Floyd got dried up, wonderin what he did with Janice since she's not talking now...and Zoot! Yay! Zoot is, um---sorta here!

Okay, Floyd's volunteered to be in Vet's hospital on tonight's show, and I guess Beau will light up Gonzo's life tonight with that whole nitroglycerine act, which Crazy Harry might be helping in.

Now, things are starting to shape up, and it's only 9:30 in the morning!!

Only ONE question remains...

Where's Kermit!!?

I'm only one bear, I can't do all this by myself! Where's Scooter? Where's Piggy?

Where's the bathroom? I gotta go!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Wait a minute, man. Janice ain't here. Dude, I was going to take her to an expensive Italian place tonight... (Or maybe we'll just go to Denny's. I've heard Kermit and Miss Piggy really liked their Grand Slam meals.) Anyway, I've gotta go find my main squeeze. I'm sorry, Dr. Bob, just send me my bill in the mail. I've gotta jet.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(Editor's note: Janice and Floyd were accidentally hit with water-filled mops by Beau and went to change in the dressing room, but she may have had to step out to get dry underwear--considering she's wearing any).

Okay, Floyd, sir. Yessir. There's time this morning to get some food before we begin working here on the show.

Gonzo. Help. I need some help on the show. Kermit isn't here yet (hint hint, KERMIT!!) and my rubber chicken is only sitting there staring at the roof.

Rowlf, do we have all the things we need for tonight's show? I can't find Kermit's file for tonight.

(*becoming very panicked*)

radionate

Reaction score
This is a Muppet News Flash.....

Customers at a Denny's in Hooboken New Jersey were peacefully eating when they were attacked by angry flapjacks from their Grand Slam Breakfast.

Angry Flapjacks? :confused:

*Looks to the Left to See a Mob of Angry Flapjacks Coming at Him Weilding Large Sausage Links As Weapons*

*Falls Under Desk, Flapjacks Leave, Crawls To The Top Looks Into The Camera And Says (in pain)*

This has been a Muppet News Flash.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*runs onto Vet's Hospital stage*

I'm sorry I'm late, Dr. Bob...I had a problem with wardroooobe!

*sees Floyd on operating table*

Oh, wow! Honey, what happened??

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beau? Can you please clean up these flapjacks? Or...at least bring us some butter and syrup?

Janice! What was wrong with the wardrobe?

Thijs

Reaction score
Poo Hey!!!

Hey? I guess I am on the wrong show. I am Tommie the Dog from the Dutch Sesame Street. But I AM a dog, so I just integrate with the other dogs and pigs and chickens.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
what huh where did all these Muppets come from?

well, whatever, NUSRE Janice, i'd expect this from nurse Piggy, but not from you! You can not let your personal needs effect or natral duity,you are a nurse! and don't give me that Piggy line about being a women first, even though your more women then her!

hahahaha!

So floyd, i hear your in the band...so for that i will give you a BANDADE!

hahaha!

Oh, Rowlf. Sorry about that. I understand what you meant NOW when you asked me to pick you up. When you asked me the first time I just thought, "Gee, I'm not that strong!" Sorry!
Simpleminded bears, well anyways, kermit peeked in a little while ago but all he did was give floyd a floyd airvitar and then ran out in a rush, (sorry Phil;-) which is a lotta better then the treatment i'm going to give him as Dr. Bob!

HAHAHA!

Zack) Rowlf the, i know these are terriable, but it is VH Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey? I guess I am on the wrong show. I am Tommie the Dog from the Dutch Sesame Street. But I AM a dog, so I just integrate with the other dogs and pigs and chickens.
WOOF WOOF! yeah! BARK BARK! finaly there are some real people i can talk too!!! Uhh, no officens to you other guys though,

oh i forgot to tell kermit about him having to pay for the piano...hmm which we still don't know who blew up?

any idea Fozzie? Crazy Harry maybe Crazy but he's not a lier, that is he said he didn't do it, don't tell me we have another "phonom of the theater" again do we?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
uhh, don't mind this post,i don't even know how it happend, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.