Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
(comes in skating clumsily, wearing Dynamite and holding a banjo and a blindfold)

I'm ready, Fozzie where's the stuff for my act?. Am I up next?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, sure, Gonzo. Go on out on the stage and fire up. We're still in morning rehearsals just yet.

Tommy Dog! Hiya!! It's always good to have one of our own bleed over from another show. Last time I think we had some fraggles and such.

Simple-minded bears, Rowlf?! SIMPLE-MINDED BEARS??

Where?

I think I missed 'em!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

*sees Floyd on operating table* Oh, wow! Honey, what happened??
I'm alright, dear. I've just been getting headaches lately. I think Animal plays those drums too loudly. Besides, Dr. Bob, said he needed a patient so I'm sort of doing him a favor. So, Janice, how about dinner tonight?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
*skates out blindfolded with a banjo* singing)

I'm going to go back there some Daaayyyyyy BOOOM!! (falls down sending a Dynamite stick flying into the Balcony and blows it up)

Hey Fozzie, looks like you won't have to worry about Statler and Waldorf Heckling You Anymore. Has anyone seen Camilla

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't forget food is free in the comissary...of course, that's also how Dr. Bob gets more patients.

WAIT!

I just thought of something good for the show: A Discussion with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Dr. Bob, and Dr. Phil Van Neuter!! Hey, KERM...oh, wait. He's not here yet.

Guess I'll go work up a monologue for tonight's program.

By the way, these flapjacks are good...just wish the newsman had a news flash about butter and maple syrup.

Thijs

Reaction score
Pooh Hey, Pooh Hey! Can anybody read me a story? A fairy tale. I wanna hear a fairy tale!

(Tommie (indeed pronounced as `Tommy`
:rolleyes: ) is about 6 years old)

Gonzo14

Reaction score
How about "The Pyromaniac who went to far"

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
My autobyography is out already? The publishing office said it might take six weeks.

I'd love to talk more, but there are pancakes on the loose.

*grabs a knife and fork and runs off*

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie, simple mined bears go great with simple minded dogs like myself, just kidding with ya there foz, muppets can kid can't they?

well anyways i'm still worried about the exploding piano, unless it was just one of those things that just happens and in 5 seconds it's forgoting, that happens with the muppets anyways, maybe i was overreacting with worring about about someone (uncle deadly like)lurking around the theater....

Zack)Rowlf the, yeah, i know we already did that on the old MC board but, hey, it was still fun,Dog.

matleo

Reaction score
*wakes up*

*looks around*

*puts head back down*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzz......................

Status
Not open for further replies.