Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*gets mop splashes it round Zoot's face*

Now I wonder how that mastache got there? I'd better wasah that off before he wakes up and blames me.

*Sound off the edge of screen like a goast*

Help, help

*runs into Dr Bob*

It's a, it's some tost I mean...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Oh, no. Dr. Bob was knocked unconsious. Now who's going to cure me? Well, Nurse Janice, I guess it's up to you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, no! Rowlf got knocked out somehow!! Even before he could read Tommie a story. At least Gonzo found some good reading for him. Hmm...Janice, you and Floyd should revive the good Dr. Bob, and I will try to find out who blew up the piano!

There appears to be a fungus among us, and therefore and therein and I, Bear on Patrol will find the culprit!

*puts rubber chicken in his holster*

This is the theater. Almost 10 people are here now and, as in every town, every theater, some unlucky mishaps happen, and someone has to be on duty to clean up the mess...that's where I come in:
*drum roll*
Ba-dah-bum-bum
Ba-dah-bum-bum-bummmmmm
BEAR ON PATROL!

Beauregard

Reaction score
You mean that's wher I come in. I mean about the cleaning.

Listen Bear on Petrolium or whatever, I was out there and I heard...

*Sound haunted gost sound*

*Jumps into Fozzie's arms*

That.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay...everyone stay calm! Do not panic!

*looks around and no one pays attention anyhow, except Beau [but only because he's in Fozzie's arms]*

Will you stand down?

Now *draws rubber chicken from holster and points it around*, who all has heard this ghost sound besides Beah, Rowlf, and me? And WHO IS NOT ACCOUNTED FOR??

Where's Janice?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do not fear, the good Doctor is here! This is indeed a problem of Heavy duty proportions.

'ey Foz. You see Janice... an' did ya so happen to find Floyd?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I'm still here, man. Wait a minute! You ain't Dr. Bob. You're Dr. Teeth. No offense, man, but do you actually have a medical degree?

Man, I tell you, if neither Dr. Bob or Nurse Janice are here to cure me, my only hope would be Nurse Piggy. Boy am I in trouble!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You think you're in trouble NOW, get ready cause Dr. Bob doesn't have a Doctorate either, not even a medical license.

...has a DOG License, tho.

HIYA DR TEETH! Say, on your way in to the theater tonight, did you notice anybody extra who, oh, I dunno, might have blown up a piano or made a ghost sound? Your BEAR ON PATROL is looking for a culprit.

Heck, I'll settle for a calprit...or any other prit, just so I can arrest someone.

Thijs

Reaction score
Pooh hey, Pooh hey, i can`t blow up pianos, but i can set Gonzo`s nose on fire, thanks to the cool story he read me, the pyromanic who went to far! Pooh hey! <WHOOSH!!!>
Hey Gonzo, ain`t there a sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.